Destiny 2 is flourishing, every now and then it offers it’s players with new and innovative feats so as to make the game more and more engaging and competitive. The alterations given to the game at regular intervals by bungie, is quite capable in hooking it’s large fan base. One such innovation was mods, though not a new concept in games, destiny 2 hosts a variety of unique and interesting mods. One such expansion is the Light from Darkness mod Destiny 2, Read the full article to know about it.
Destiny 2 : A successful journey
It has been 4 years since Bungie released Destiny: New Light in 2017. The second installment of its successful action shooter game Destiny.
Since then, many big titles have been released, but destiny 2 still attracts many regular players. Thanks to its impressive storylines and frequent innovations brought through updates in quests, challenges, and story extensions. And also the constantly upgrading and highly competitive PvP modes.
Initially released on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows as a pay to play the game,The game was initially published by the American company Activision, but the publishing rights were transferred to Bungie in 2019.
Light from Darkness mod Destiny 2
The light from darkness mod is a type of Worthy Armour Mod.
- These were first introduced in destiny 2 as a part of the new offerings in the season of the worthy, that is the 10th season of the game.
- The light from darkness is a unique mod as it combines both the opportunities of the warmind cell and the charge with light buff at the same time.
What is a warmind cell ?
The season of the worthy introduced a new mechanic to the game called the “warmind cells“
- These cells which look like glowing orange orbs, spawn upon killing enemies, if the player is equipped with one of the Worthy Armour Mods.
- The player can destroy the cells by shooting at them, the explosion kills the nearby enemies and furthermore the player also receives certain buffs depending on the mod that is equipped.
What is charged with light buff ?
- This buff was introduced in the season of dawn. The buff can be gained by using certain Dawn, Worthy or Arrival Armor Mods.
- The buff can grant several benefits to the player depending on the mod equipped.
What does the mod do and how to get it?
The mod grants these two buffs to the player:
- A warmind cell may be dropped on defeating a combatant with a seventh seraph weapon.
- Defeating enemies near a warmind cell stacks up charged with light buff.
Follow these steps to get the mod:
- Find the Seraph Bunker: Io
- Upgrade the bunker to max level.
- Purchase the mod for 5 encrypted warmind bits.
Here you have all the information you need… now get gaming…
For more updates on Destiny 2, Stay tuned with Gamestanza.
Read more: Prophecy Dungeon Destiny 2.