This article talks about the CSGO Update notes. Please read this article till the end to know everything about CSGO update notes.
Counter-Strike has been a well-known multiplayer game since the days of dial-up internet. The game has gone through multiple iterations in the past one and a half-decade. As the concept of Esports developed, the competitiveness has brought about a newer trend of balance changes and patch updates. These patch updates allow for a fair and equivalent game between two teams and neutralize any unfair advantages. Needless to say, it is also an opportunity for developers to fix their bugs and often introduce new features.
Also Read | Rocket League Update
CSGO Update Notes (1/7/21)
The latest CSGO Update notes are here, and these are the major changes people might notice.
– Fixed bots not navigating properly in Warmup arenas.
– Reduced size of SWAT sleeves matching all existing models.
– Fixed a crash in Windows dedicated server when the “version” command is issued.
– Pings no longer move when walked over by characters and will no longer highlight weapons in competitive matches.
– Adjusted Retakes clip areas in Mirage and Train
– Accounts that completed government identity verification are upgraded to CS: GO Prime Account Status for Steam China.
Also Read | Apex Legends Fight Night Patch Notes
Ancient | CSGO update notes
– Further optimizations
– Fixed some clipping bugs
Cache | CSGO update notes
– A pixel-gap in the Cargo containers in T-Spawn removed (Thanks to the perceptive individual that reported it to 3kliksphilip!)
– Fixed Cargo containers not having their proper colors.
– Bomb explosions are not visible above the A site now. (Thanks, markman2575!)
Engage | CSGO update notes
– Removed several boost spots
– Added stairs in the garage for better rotation flow
– Breakable glass ceiling around A-site and Mid. Smokes and flashes can now be used on A-site
– Removed “office” area on mid
– Added ladder on A upper CT side
– Both entrances of the hut are now wider for better player traffic flow between A-site and Mid
– Lowered A upper and bridge to make the entire bombsite more readable
– Removed several awkward angles on A-site
– Excessive areas on A-site removed
– Removed clutter on A-site
– Better FPS around the whole map
Guard | CSGO update notes
– Widened inner part of the connector
– Reduced size of restaurant corner
– Adjusted tarp positions on the truck to eliminate some angles
– Lowered half-wall at stairs
– Adjusted timings by pushing CT spawns back a bit
– Shifted crates next to the tower further towards the pit
– Enhanced visibility for various long-range angles
– Removed electric box next to bikes
– Reduced amount of breakable glass at the shop
– Blocked angle from CT boost to pit
– Increased size of ladder hole
– Added location names
– Players being able to see into the tower area when boosted at dumpster is fixed (u/ReVoLTimE)
– Fixed some Z-fighting and intersecting geo (Thanks Joaokaka1998)
– Various visible nodraw textures fixed. (Thanks Joaokaka1998, Fnugz, u/TheSpudd, u/ReVoLTimE)
– Fixed various bomb stuck spots (Thanks Joaokaka1998)
– Player stuck spot on the street is fixed (Kerluck)
– Clipping adjustments throughout the map (Thanks Joaokaka1998, u/ReVoLTimE, Kerluck)
– Minor visual adjustments and enhancements
Well, there you have it, guys. This is all the information that you need to know about the latest CSGO Update Notes. To get more updates on CSGO and other similar games, follow us on Game Stanza and Google News.
Read More | Best Upcoming Phones in 2021