Teamfight Tactics Latest Patch Notes 11.1 : Patches and updates are always welcome within games we like. One of them is Teamfight Tactics which announced it’s Patch 11.1 just recently. The new year sure looks a lot brighter with Festival of Beasts coming event that’s going live on January 21.
Player, like you, will surely be delighted with the patch updates. You will see the detailed description of the patches and updates first-hand in the official website notification. Teamfight Tactics is basically a spin-off of the hit game League of Legends by Riot Games.
Patch 11.1 is on the way. The first patch of the new year is our last patch before the Festival of Beasts!
Check out the full patch notes here 👇https://t.co/FCftydiTjB pic.twitter.com/Psc23z8iKg
— Teamfight Tactics (@TFT) January 5, 2021
Here’s a short overview of the 11.1 Patch updates:
Teamfight Tactics Latest Patch Notes 11.1
- Board Cycling Improvement
Cycling through boards with hotkeys now skips dead players. [PC only]
- Tier 1
Vayne Silver Bolts Damage: 50/90/140 ⇒ 50/90/130
- Tier 2
Hecarim Spirit of Life Damage and Healing: 250/400/600 ⇒ 250/400/750
Lulu Mana: 60/120 ⇒ 80/150
Teemo Chosen Stat: Mana ⇒ Spell Power
Teemo Sporecloud Dart Damage: 300/450/900 ⇒ 300/400/900
- Tier 3
Kalista Health: 550 ⇒ 650
Veigar Mana: 0/45 ⇒ 0/55
- Tier 4
Aatrox Health: 800 ⇒ 900
Aatrox Armor: 40 ⇒ 70
Ahri Mana: 0/80 ⇒ 0/75
Ahri Attack Speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.8
Jhin Whisper Ad Multiplier: 444/500/1234% ⇒ 444/475/1234%
Morgana Health: 750 ⇒ 850
Morgana Armor: 30 ⇒ 60
Morgana Attack Range: 3 Hexes ⇒ 2 Hexes
- Tier 5
Lee Sin Armor and Magic Resist: 50 ⇒ 60
- Fixed an issue where some champions would fail to cast when affected by the slow from Azir’s Emperor’s Divide.
- Sett’s Showstopper now properly fails when blocked by Trap Claw instead of still dealing AOE secondary damage
- Brains before gains: Sett will no longer interrupt Showstopper to go do sit-ups.
- Sett’s been spending too much time in Night City: Fixed a bug that caused Sett to stop attacking and casting when Showstopper’s initial dash was interrupted by a state change (e.g. Guardian Angel, Zilean’s Rewind Fate).
- Fixed a bug where 11 Fortune loss was giving more Neeko’s than intended
- Fixed a bug where Yone was shredding more Armor and Magic Resist than intended.
- Recipe hints now exclude components spawned from Thieves Gloves.
Coming up with this many patches updates delighted fans of the League of Legends mode Teamfight Tactics. The players of the game mode say that the modifications seemed to have done literally everything right. Riot Games are not expected to make any more changes to the League of Legends as Teamfight Tactics Festival of Beasts (going live on 21st January) is approaching. These minor tweaks and updates in the multiplayer game are sure to make your game flow more fun and filled with adventure.
For more updates on League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, and the gaming world, stay tuned to Gamestanza.
Read more: Apex Legends Fight night Patch notes.
Read more: Skyrim Best light armor 2021.