Start of the year could not get more exciting as Diablo 3’s ‘Darkening of Tristram’ event returns! The yearly event started in 2017 makes a comeback, creating fervour in Diablo players old and new. The Darkening of Tristram event started on January 3rd’21. After Blizzard Entertainment declared the arrival of the Darkening of Tristram on the game’s official website. Here’s what you need to know about Diablo 3’s Darkening of Tristram event.
All About Diablo 3-The Darkening of Tristram Event
The Darkening of Tristram will allow players, like you to replay the primary levels of Diablo 1. Through the game’s Adventure Mode, you will be able to discover “Tristram’s past” via a portal. The game event will let you travel back and via the portal, you will see the settings and visual of the game turning back to resemble Diablo 1. You will be able to start exploring Tristram’s history but keep in mind that the event closes on January 31, 2021.
📢 Diablo's anniversary is approaching & the Darkening of Tristram has returned!
Complete event activities for special:
👀 Transmogrification effects
and more! 🎉
📜 Details: https://t.co/HRNQDNEmXT
— Diablo (@Diablo) December 29, 2020
There are 16 levels to this game-event ‘The Darkening of Tristram‘. You will be able to win various weaponry and material, including some unique items from Diablo 1 such as King’s Sword of Haste and more alike. The event Darkening of Tristram is a great way for new Diablo players to get to more about the origins of the game. And for those who aren’t bothered to learn more about the previous instalments of the game, you can learn it here too.
The game-event has several features and activities that you can do such as you can earn:
- unique transmogrification effects
- pets like Butcher pet and The Royal Calf pet
- Classic Angel portrait
And several other achievements and more. All of these sure looks promising for a fun game. The Anniversary Dungeon’s every level lets you clear against a different monster on each level.
Darkening Of Tristram Levels and Monsters
- Level 1 — None
- Level 2 — Shadowbite, Rotfeast the Hungry
- Level 3 — Madeye the Dead, Brokenhead Bangshield
- Level 4 — Gharbad the Weak, Snotspill, Blackash the Burning
- Level 5 — Bloodskin Darkbow, Foulwing, Shadowcrow
- Level 6 — Deathshade Fleshmaul, Bilefroth the Pit Master, Bloodgutter
- Level 7 — Blighthorn Steelmace, Gorestone, Nightwing the Cold
- Level 8 — Firewound the Grim, Zhar the Mad, Baron Sludge
- Level 9 — Breakspine, Brokenstorm, Oozedrool
- Level 10 — The Flayer, Goldblight of the Flame, Blackstorm
- Level 11 — Bluehorn, Fangspeir
- Level 12 — Viperflame, Viletouch, Lionskull the Bent
- Level 13 — Warlord of Blood, Rustweaver, Witchmoon
- Level 14 — Steelskull the Hunter, Graywar the Slayer, Stareye the Witch
- Level 15 — The Vizier
- Unholy Altar — Red Vex, Blackjade
- Level 16 — Sir Gorash
Diablo 4 is in talks of development and release soon. The Darkening of Tristram is something you can play and enjoy while we wait for Diablo 4’s much-anticipated release from Blizzard Entertainment.
📢 #Diablo4 Development Update: discover our plans for itemization🙌
You'll also find updates on:
🔥 Legendary Affixes
⚔️ Weapon Types
📊 Primary Stats
— Diablo (@Diablo) December 15, 2020
Stay tuned to Gamestanza for more information on Diablo 3, Diablo 4’s release and the gaming world.
Read more: How to get Pinaccle gear in Destiny 2?
Read more: Destiny 2 2021 live event!