Pinnacle Gear was introduced in year 3 in Destiny 2 with the shadow expansion and Bungie created two power level cap. One is the regular power level cap and the other is a pinnacle power level cap. So, the pinnacle cap is the highest level gear score you can get in any season. Every player with the basic 1050 power level cap and each new piece of it will increase at a new level. Before that there were multiple Gear sources and multiple level caps, and which will increase them to Powerful Gear and Pinnacle Gear. Let’s talk about How to get Pinnacle Gear in Destiny 2.
How get gear levels in Destiny 2 and get the max level cap?
Destiny 2 has a leveling system that operates at 3 different cap levels, and each level requires different sources of gear to level up.
Here are the three Gear Cap:
- Legendary Gear cap – 1200 Power Level.
- Powerful Gear cap – 1250 Power Level.
- Pinnacle Gear cap – 1260 Power Level.
How to get to the Powerful Gear Tier sources to the 1250 cap in Destiny 2
The Standard loot and Legendary engrams will get at 1200, so you must search for the Powerful Gear. That means you need to switch between specific activities to increase your level.
These will include:
- Season pass Drop.
- Weekly Story Mission
- trike, Gambit, Crucible activity completions
- Exotic Engrams
- There are also a handful of ‘one-time’ sources of Powerful Gear, such as Exotic quest rewards.
How to get to Pinnacle Gear Drop from different levels?
- These are sources where you will find the Pinnacle Gear Drop.
- The first one is the Vanguard Strikes where you will find the pinnacle drop.
- The second easiest pinnacle drop which is Gambit Prime is where you have to play three matches to get the pinnacle source drop.
Read more: Gears 5 characters how do the characters make gears 5 special gears 5
How to get the Pinnacle Gear Tier sources to the 1260 cap in Destiny 2?
First, you have to reach the powerful gear cap then you have to switch to the Pinnacle Gear to give you a chance to reach to last 10 levels for this you need to reach the absolute Gear cap.
The five current Pinnacles sources are:
- Earn Clan XP for Tower vendor.
- Year 4 Raid encounter wins and completions.
- Weekly playlists for certain activities, such as Crucible, Strike, and Gambit.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal reward for scoring 100,000 points or more.
- Iron Banner Bounties.
- Your seasonal artifact can boost your level cap to Gear power level.
Also read: Pokemon go legacy 40 challenge everything about the legacy 40 pokemon go