Here in this article we have provided the best ways on How To Unlink Nintendo Account from switch. Nintendo switch is a video came console developed by Nintendo in 2017. It helps us to connect online games and helps us to play games without any problem.
Nintendo switch console is a wireless device looks like a tablet and can be used as portable device. now in this article is regarding can we unlink Nintendo account from switch?.
Is There Any Way To Unlink Nintendo Account From Switch?
After 6.0 Version Update. There was no option for users to unlink their Nintendo account from switch. If users wants to unlink their Nintendo account they should have to delete their user account linked to Nintendo account to unlink Nintendo account from Nintendo console switch. But deleting an user account will delete all your game data and progress in console switch linked to that account.
An user can link his Nintendo account to more than one console switch. And there will be no restrictions for users should link to only one console switch. users can link their Nintendo account to more than one console switch. but users should keep in mind that deleting an user account in one console may also delete the data in other console.
If the user account linked to Nintendo account got deleted. Only the progress of game will be deleted. Nintendo account will not be deleted. user can re-link his Nintendo account with other user account in upcoming days.
If a user wants to delete his user account without losing saved data and progress. users have to backup their data to save cloud service before deleting account. if users was unable to backup data and wants their progress they should not delete their user account.
Steps To Unlink Nintendo User Account:
In order to unlink single Nintendo account user need to delete their user account by following these steps:
(i.e., Deleting a user account also delete data associated to account. once it’s deleted we can’t able to restore unless it was backup.)
- Go to system settings available in main menu.
- select your user account to access your profile settings
- In profile settings you need to click delete user. after clicking were asked to enter your PIN set for your system.
- Check delete option & click unlink the Nintendo account click next after that click delete this user. after successful deletion you will be returned back.
Unlinking Nintendo Account:
- To unlink all Nintendo accounts from Nintendo console. the following steps to be followed:
- Please go through system settings available in home screen
- select formatting option
- Enter PIN of system and select initialize console to delete data in system.
- Please go through the information available in screen and finally click initialize to complete.
Read more: Among us Swict hcrossplay – among us on switch now?
Read more: Nintendo Switch fortnite wildcat bundle.