Although, Destiny 2 possess some very interesting facts. However, the game has a major drawback. And in general working as a limitation for the players. Hopefully, all the users of this game know about sunsetting in Destiny 2. A new blog post was released by Bungie on the 25th of February, and it seems like a positive action towards the players of Destiny 2. Check the article to know more about Destiny 2 sunsetting removed.
Destiny 2 sunsetting removed!
In general sunsetting is a term for certain weapons and armors which have a power level cap, which means that these cannot be infused until a certain point is attained. Further, it works as a barrier for the players. Moreover, this is the reason why it has become the most negative factor. Basically, weapons under the category of sunsetting will only be available for a day. Also, these will not be available for the next time. However, in destiny 1 this thing happens on a voluntary basis. But in destiny 2 it has become a binding one i.e. nothing works on voluntary basis. Moreover, players can use these weapons but not in activities like Raids, Dungeons or Nightfalls. In fact players have lost many legendary and astonishing weapons due to sunsetting. Also, the weapons don’t have many upgrades.
Fortunately, this time without an excuse of advancement, Bungie had finally removed sunsetting from the game.
Destiny 2 new post worthy points
The following are the major updates in new post by Bungie:
- The very first thing is bungie had removed sunsetting, the most controversial matter in destiny game.
- In addition to the above, Bungie explained that “a weapon or armor that can currently be infused to max power will continue to be able to reach max power permanently.”
- And will also be addressing outliers say for an example Felwinter’s and Warmind Cells in PVP and PVE to retain balance in the game.
- In every season the power level cap increases by 50, but as per this blog post the non- expansion season will raise the power cap by 10 in each season.
- Further, bungie had made a major change in PVP. In this all emotes will be disabled. Moreover, players cannot use any third person weapon that doesn’t have ammo. However, this is only for trials and competitive.
For more such updates, stay tuned with Gamestanza.