A piece of great news for Rocket League fans. The game developer Psynoix has released a new patch for the game. The update is known as the Rocket League update 1.93 patch notes. Through this update, they have included a Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) on their store version of epic games. The new patch notes have a lot of bug fixes for the game. In this article, we will talk about the Rocket League Latest Update Patch Notes. So, kindly read this article till the end to know everything about it.
Rocket League 1.93 patch notes
The game has its February update now. The game has gotten the update on 15th, February 2021. The update is 1.93 Patch Notes. As the developer, Psnoix of Rocket games is a part of epic games for a couple of years. So, the game now has a two-factor authentication with the player’s Epic games account. Players will need the help of this two-factor authentication for player-to-player trading. Apart from this, there is a list of bug fixes recently given to the game. The update is available on all the platforms.
Today's update is now live on all platforms! https://t.co/tjCFaX2mwF
— Rocket League (@RocketLeague) February 16, 2021
Rocket League List of Bug Fixes
- Fixation of a bug that was creating a problem for players attempting split-screen in Competitive playlists.
- All the players can now easily see the option ” Invite to party” in their respective friend lists.
- Improvisation of lights of Forbidden Temple.
- Animations present in the playlist menu are no more a part of the game. Though these animations came into the game in its last update.
- Fixation of a bug that causes the ball to turn hidden in Spectar mode when player Fly cam.
So, there you have it, guys. This is all the latest information you need to know about the Rocket League Latest Update Patch Notes.
For more such updates, stay tuned with Gamestanza.
Read more: Apex legends 1.56 update patch notes.
Read more: Fortnite 15.30 latest patch notes.