Some of the features for the BAttle Filed 6 has been leaked. This new leaked includes a new battle royale mode, Free play mode, and much more. All these you need to know. So, read till the end.
About the BattleField 6
- Battle Filed 6 will be releasing in 2021 and which will be published by Electronic Arts. The original first game was released in 2002 which was Battlefield 1942.
- From the previous version of Battlefield 6 levels of destruction in Battlefield 6 will be advanced according to the leak.
- With the game set for later in the year, it is only a matter of time before it is decided that these facts are valid. However, there is no official DICE or EA publisher information at the moment, so this information is better taken with a grain of salt.
- Battlefield 6 will be a multiplayer game that will be available across platforms like Xbox One, PS5 Xbox series, PS4, and PC.
Battlefield 2021 recap from EA call:
• All out military warfare with ‘more players than ever before’
• Full advantage of next-generation consoles with new features
• Full reveal set for Spring 2021
• Release Holiday 2021
— BravoIntel (@bravoINTEL) February 2, 2021
Leaks and updates to the upcoming BattleField 6
- This new leaked includes a new battle royale mode, Free play mode for the game hope it will be implemented in the game in the future.
- Henderson said in his latest video that the new game would reintroduce the devastation software referred to by the YouTuber as ‘evolution‘ but would dramatically turn up its reach.
- Henderson argues that “every single building can be destroyed in some capacity.” rather than a map of a few destructible points.
- Of course, there are variations, such as sites that house targets. In a dramatic faction, buildings that get demolished will do so, collapsing based on how players kill them. If a wall is cut, for instance, a building may crumble sideways.
For more such updates, Stay tuned with Gamestanza.