Red dead redemption online is a complete game. From horse riding to gunslinging, the game checks all the blocks. The entire Red dead series have been of quite substance. The first game in the series was launched in 2010 and was wildly popular. Building upon the success of the first game, rockstar launched the second one in 2018 and it was called one of the best games of the decade. And finally, now The Red dead redemption online is ruling the online games world. The game provides the player with a lot of things to do besides the main storyline. The game has lots of side quests, challenges etc. which are in fact quite rewarding too. One such interesting side quest that you may try are the missions by Alden Carruthers the train clerk. Read on to find out all about the Train clerk mission red dead redemption 2 and How to complete the mission. Here’s a complete guide….
Train clerk mission Red Dead redemption 2
The trains clerk quests are actually pretty interesting and rewarding side quests that the players can complete for some extra money in the read dead redemption online.
The quests are provided through Alden Carruthers, who is The train clerk at Rhodes Train Station. The train clerk provides the players with basically three different types of quests.
Here’s the list of places where Alden Carruthers, the train clerk could be found:
- The Valentine Station
- The Van Horn Depot
- The Annesburg Station
The three types of quests that the clerk provides are:
- Delivery missions
- Wagon Escorts mission
- Hunting missions
Completing these side missions can be very useful as they are relatively easy and can provide huge rewards for extra money, some important experience, and much more too.
How to start and complete these missions?
These missions are relatively easier, and also quite rewarding. Here is a complete step by step guide to start and complete the escort mission of the train clerk:
- First of go to the the train clerk, he’ll be marked on your map as shown below:
- Now enter the train station and talk to him, he’ll call you towards him and offer you a job.
- Accept the job, there’ll be a cutscene in which he’ll explain what you have to do.
- In this case you have to escort two wagons to a manor safely.
- You’ll travel in one of the vans while the other one will travel behind.
- You’ll find a constant stream of enemies on horsebacks, keep killing them fast.
- If you manage to kill all the enemies and reach the manor without damaging either of the wagons, you’ll succeed and would recieve rewards.
Read more: Hitman 3 leaks and updates!