Valve Corporation’s Steam has Hit 26M users on the PC gaming platform, which is an amazing victory for the company. Today I am gonna tell you which were the games liked by the user and what was steam’s strategy for the gamers and much more. So, read till the end.
Steam Hits 26M users on PC gaming platform!
- Steam is a digital video game provider company by value. It was launched in September 2003 for a standalone software client.
- After that has expanded its service by providing games and updates and they give permission to third-party publishers to publish their games.
- According to steam, it has released a statement on 7 Feb that it has hit the 26 Mi users for th PC platform. In an earlier month, the company hit a target of 15 Million and it grew upto 1million so fast in 1 month only.
- Steam owns many of the famous titles of Valve Corporation and the titles of other game developers and publishers that see huge success on the site.
- Steam is also known for its currency system that can be transformed into in-game credits that can be used to buy premium goods from the store.
- Playing, as a means of fun for people who are trapped in their respective houses, continues to see the huge success these days.
- Facing consoles such as PlayStation, Xbox, and the Nintendo Switch, consumers are always turning to computer gaming that needs to be completely enjoyed through special rigs.
Steam continues shattering its concurrent users records, right now at 26.3 million users! 🚀
— SteamDB (@SteamDB) February 7, 2021
Which games made so many Users on PC Platform:
- Five games topped the charts in the survey, going alongside Steam’s customer log-in record high for the early days of February.
- The top two games include value’s popular online multiplayer games and the first one is the Online Action game “Counter-Strike: Global offensive” and the second one is “DOTA 2”.
- the third game on the list is Respawn Entertainment’s “Apex Legends” and the fourth one is Facepunch Studio’s “Rust”.
- The last game on the list is The most favorite game of users around the world is PUBG corporation’s “Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds” or also called “PUBG”.