Hey guys, Do you wanna know how to reset Chromecast from your Google tv or How to factory reset from Google tv, then you are on the right page all you will get to know here. So read till the end for How to reset Chromecast with Google Tv ?
- By then, Chromecast, created by Google in 2013, had made several improvements and updates to its product. You can access something straight from your smartphone or some other gadget to your television using Chromecast.
- More than 800+ plus applications that include Twitter, Netflix, Hotstar, or other live TV shows on your TV are powered by Chromecast. 1080p Full HD is supported by the latest generation Chromecast and Google Assistant is also available.
- With Google TV, the Chromecast is a versatile modern streaming platform introduced in late 2020.
- During their awaited interactive event in September, Google formally confirmed this.
- While storage can be extended, resetting your Chromecast is always the better option and will allow you to start fresh.
- A reset is often required since the root bugs are not always solved by a quick Chromecast restart.
How to reset Chromecast with Google Tv ?
- Go to your Account icon and click Settings.
2. Then click on System.
3. Then About.
4. There will be an option for Factory Reset and click on it.
5. Click on factory reset and there will an option to Erase everything, click on it.
6. The device will start resting then it will get restarted.
7. Then finally, your new setting Chromecast will be there.
For more such updates, stay tuned with Gamestazna.