Destiny 2 is a viral shooting game. Bungie is the Developer of one of the best Shooting game. What makes a shooting game famous? Obviously, it’s weapons. So is the case with Destiny 2. It is more famous for its weapons. First Curse is a hand cannon in the game. You can have your hands on the weapon by finishing the quest named Imprecation. Read the full article to know how to get First Curse Destiny 2 Hand Canon?
Also Read | CSGO Binds
First Curse Destiny 2
First Curse is a hand cannon and of the primary slot. It is an exotic weapon that Tex Mechanica manufactures. The minimum level you have to reach to get this canon is level 30, and The cannon can make 290-400 attacks at a go. Other specifications are:-
- The Rate of Fire of the cannon is 15
- The Impact of the cannon is ranging from 93-94
- Reload capacity of the cannon is 22-29
- The Stability of the cannon is 7-22
- The Magazine size of the cannon is 8
- Equip speed of the cannon is 20
- The Recoil direction of the cannon is 90 degrees.
- The Zoom capacity of the cannon is 15
Also Read | The Sims 4 Legacy Challenge
How to get First Curse Hand Canon?
- To get the First curse Hand Canon, you have to reach up to Rank 5. Otherwise, you won’t be able to play the quest named Imprecation.
- Nextly, Aim to get Hand cannon kills either with a primary or telemetry active.
- Now, Communicate to Banshee- 44 at a location Tower Watch inside the tower.
- After this, calmly wait for Armsday delivery by Tex Mechanica.
- Now, Imbue the weapons, get a killing binge, and go on an accurate kill binge in the Crucible.
- Here, go completing all these tasks will help you in getting the First Curse hand canon.
- The other rewards you will be getting are experience points and a Gunsmith.
So, there you have it, guys. This is all the information you need to know about the First Curse Destiny 2. To get all the latest updates on Destiny 2, stay tuned with Game Stanza and follow us on Google News.
Read More | Top 5 Best Gaming Mouse