Keep trending by being in touch with the latest buzz. Check out this article detailing the Pokemon Go Team Rocket Celebration and state your opinion in the comment section.
Pokemon Go is a mobile game-oriented on AR (augmented reality) basis. 6th July 2016 marks this game’s release whose developer and publisher are Niantic- the pokemon company. You can see the pokemon avatars only through your mobile, and thus, you have to move in real-world locations and spot them through your device. You can then use Poke balls to catch these creatures and trade or train them. In-game training rooms and battlegrounds are the places where you will be hanging out with your pokemon and playing the game out.
Also Read | Star Wars Battlefront 2 Celebrations Edition
Pokemon Go Team Go Rocket Celebration
Even before the beginning of the Kanto Tour event from Feb 20, 2021, Team Rocket celebrates the week out in Pokémon Go. It’s all because of the Team Go Rocket Celebrations, which has already begun from 10 am, 2nd Feb 2021 in the local time. Feb 7th, 2021, will mark the end of these celebrations at local time, 8 pm. They feature the following:
- Swinub, Nosepass, Aron, Spheal, Lileep, Anorith, and more such pokemon will be turning into Shadow Pokémon.
- Team GO Rocket Grunts will come up with different Pokémons since this event.
- Team GO Rocket Leader Gift sticker can be obtained if you defeat the Team GO Rocket Leaders.
- Golbat, Koffing, Ariados, Qwilfish, Sneasel, Houndour, Nuzleaf, Stunky, Skorupi, and Venipede are a few Pokemons that will occur more in the wild.
- Strange Eggs will hatch Qwilfish, Larvitar, Corphish, Absol, Skorupi, Sandile, Scraggy, Pawniard, Vullaby, and Deino the event start and henceforth.
- You can get Alolan Meowth, Alolan Grimer, Gligar, Sneasel, Shinx, and Klink as your opponents in One-star raids.
- Three-star raids will feature Nidoqueen, Ariados, Umbreon, Tyranitar, and Absol.
- You can see Raikou and Suicune in Five-star raids while Mega Venusaur, Mega Ampharos, and Mega Houndoom will occur in Mega Raids.
- Incubator Eggs will have Half Egg Hatch Distance during the event.
- You might encounter Legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh and will face Team GO Rocket balloons.
Also Read | Season of Celebration Pokemon GO
Pokemon Go Team Rocket Celebration Event Research Tasks
- Defeat 1 Team Go Rocket Grunt and get 10 Potions.
- Get 5 Super Potions by defeating 2 Team Go Rocket Grunts.
- Defeat 6 Team Go Rocket Grunts to obtain 3 Revives.
The rewards for the same will be-
- 1 Rocket Radar
- 10 Poké Balls
- A Golbat Encounter.
- Defeat 1 Team Go Rocket Grunt and get 10 Super Potions.
- Get 5 Hyper Potions by defeating 2 Team Go Rocket Grunts.
- Defeat 6 Team Go Rocket Grunts and obtain 3 Max Revives.
The rewards will be-
- 1 Rocket Radar
- 15 Poké Balls
- A Pokémon Encounter
So, there you have it, guys. This is all the information that you need to know about the Pokemon Go Team Rocket Celebration. To get all the latest updates on Pokemon Go, stay tuned with Game Stanza and follow us on Google News.
Read More | Rocket League Update 1.92