Many of you who are reading surely had super Mario as one of their first games. The game was fun and challenging at the same time and received such a humongous response from the fans all over that it is almost immortalized in gaming history. Well, if you are a fan too, there is a lot of good news for you!!! Nintendo recently announced that as a part of the celebration of the 35th anniversary of the Mario franchise, it would be releasing a brand new 3D game Super Mario 3D World, on February 12.
Reportedly the game would be an enhanced version of the hugely popular Super Mario. So, get ready for jumping again. Nintendo also announced that many new power-ups and bundles would also be included, and a brand new expansion by the name bowser’s fury. And this was not enough. There will also be a special edition of Nintendo released for the occasion. Read on to know all the details.
Also Read | Forza Horizon 4 Update Today
The legendary Super Mario world
Super Mario World was released almost 30 years back in 1990 as a platform game by Nintendo. The game gained huge popularity all across the playing community.
The game, upon its release, was hailed by critics and players. And after so many years of its release, the game still is considered the “greatest video game ever made.”
It isn’t easy to find someone interested in gaming who hasn’t heard about the super Mario world. The entire franchise of Mario is wildly popular. Still, with over a sale of 20 million copies worldwide, the super Mario world is considered the most popular game in the franchise.
Nintendo is planning to release a 3D version of this hugely popular game to commemorate all this success.
Also Read | Microsoft Flight Simulator VR
All about the Super Mario 3D world
All the most important highlights and updates of the game till now have been listed below:
- The new Super Mario 3D World would be an enhanced version of the original game.
- The new game will have several brand new power-ups bundles and features, thus keeping the beloved Mario’s core the same while modernizing it as much as possible.
- The new game will also feature a brand new expansion by Bowser’s Fury, which will feature enthralling and bone chillin’ boss fights with the prime antagonist.
- The new game will also feature an online and local co-op on top of the solo mode. Nintendo announced that the players could play with 3 other friends in co-op mode locally or online.
- Marking the anniversary, there will also be special challenges for the players to complete.
- Nintendo also announced two brand new super Mario versions of their consoles, Mario blue, and Mario red.
- Finally, Nintendo announced that the game will be released on 12th of February.
So, there you have it, guys. This was all information you need to know about the Super Mario 3D World Release Date on Nintendo Switch. For all the latest updates on Super Mario 3D, stay tuned to our website, Game Stanza, and follow us on Google News.
Read More | Top 5 Best Selling Nintendo Games