In this article, we will give information on Monster Hunter Live on Nintendo Switch. So, kindly read this article till the end to know everything ab0ut it.
Monster hunter one of the most popular and adventurous games created and published by capcom. As information capcom cometh a new installation or new series in-game called monster hunter rise, this was rereleased to play in Nintendo, Switch from 26th march,2021
Monster Hunter Live on Nintendo Switch
- To introduce the game and also to provide a view of the game. Capcom has released a free demo of the monster hunter rise game to Nintendo switch on January 8th,2021, and players can download it until 1st February 2021.
- Players can download the demo of the game and play the demo of the game only on the Nintendo Switch console. And players have to use Nintendo switch membership, and Nintendo accounts for downloading demo gameplay.
- And for full gameplay. Players have to wait till March 26th,2021, to play the game. This will also consist of multiplayer mode up to 4 players in-game.
- As information, the demo gameplay will consist of two training missions, two monsters to hunt, and 14 different weapons for players to experience.
- According to information, monster hunt rise has been coming with new features and monsters, tasks, or hunting for players to play in-game. It will be a better game than monster hunter world, as playing the demo will grant you a reward of 20 Mega Potions, 5 Pitfall Traps, 10 Energy Drinks, 5 Mega Demondrugs, 5 Mega Armorskins.
- But players can claim this reward only in the main game of monster hunter rise, and as we recommend, you do not delete the game data of the demo. If you delete it, you will not get the reward.
Interested players can preorder the game monster hunter rise here and can receive the bonus like:-
- Malamute Retriever Costume layered armor
- Palico Forest Cat Costume layered armor.
- Novice Talisman for some extra assistance in the early stages
Read More | Monster Hunter World