Cyberpunk 2077 Every Breath You Take is a side quest in the very popular game cyberpunk 2077. This type of side missions can be very interesting if you take part. It helps you in getting to know more about the game. Every breath you take is a quest that is all about a stalker. It is named after the very famous song by “THE POLICE”.
Cyberpunk 2077 Every Breath You Take
The mission is very simple and easy. You don’t have to put much effort into this. The idea to name the quest on a song was that the song is sung by THE POLICE. The other thing is the song is also known as the stalker song, just due to its lyrics. All you have to do is:-
- You have to sit on a bench located in Kabuki and just patiently wait for the blue moon to call you, she will ask you to follow her.
- It is advisable to maintain a distance from the Blue Moon so that the stalker doesn’t doubt you.
- After this, you will get to see a lady who is named Griselda Martinez walking around. You just simply have to follow her. Try to take her out from behind very quietly.
- It’s a mission where no type of killing is allowed.
- So what you need to do is perform a nonlethal takedown on Griselda Martinez.
- As soon as the stalker is taken down, Blue moon assures to pay V their share very soon
- Blue Moon is then seen waiting for the police to come and arrest the stalker.
- The way by which you can find the real stalker is- The stalker can be spotted with a picture of Blue Moon and has her eyes gouged out.
Cyberpunk 2077 is a wonderful game with a very amazing storyline but sadly it is full up of bugs which makes it unpopular among teens. It is said that the game was released in a hurry before the game was fully made.
For more updates, stay tuned with Gamestanza.
Read more: Best games to stream on twicth – top 7 games!
Read more: Who created the cha cha slide ?