Destiny 2 has had a successful major run for the past 4 years, and the secret to that is the regular updates that bring more and more competitive and engaging quests for the players. These quests, besides being challenging, are also highly rewarding. One such quest is the Coup de Grace, which was launched with the beyond light update in the hunting season.
The quest itself doesn’t pose a very great difficulty, but it has a nice random reward attached to it, the fourth mark ship; it is a quite cool looking and unique ship. Like all other awesome things in Destiny 2, this is a random drop. Hence luck is a big factor. Here we are with a complete guide on how to get the ship and improve your chances. Read on to find all about the fourth mark ship in Destiny 2
How to start the mission
First off, to get the ship, you have to complete the coup de grace mission. Upon defeating the final boss, the High Celebrant in the Dreaming City, you’ll get a drop in which you may get the ship if you’re lucky enough.
So we will start with how to start the mission:
- Get to reputation level 7 with the crow.
- Get the Improved Speaker II to lure upgrade from him.
- Upgrade your cryptolith lure.
- Go to the spider, and equip Prey Mod: High Celebrant.
Coup de grace has started now. You’ll find the waypoint to the dreaming city, where you’ll find the high Celebrant.
Also Read | Destiny 2 Coup de Grace Mission
How to get the ship
After starting the mission, you just have to go to the dreaming city, spawn the celebrant using the lure, and finish him off. Sounds easy enough?
But it’s not as simple as this. Even after you defeat the celebrant several times, and there is a healthy chance that you may not have received the ship.
So here are some tips that you may employ to sharpen your chances:
- This first tip is an official one from Bungie, do not kill the celebrant too quickly, take your time and do it slowly until the ship drops.
- It’s all about probability. If you try enough times, the ship is bound to drop, so level up to three of your characters enough so that you get three chances a week.
Read More | Ascendant Hunter Destiny 2