Gorgemouth is the failed experiment in the popular game World of Warcraft. Pet battle can never go old in the game. The Maldraxxus zone in Shadowlands will require the gamer to guide through some tough areas before attempting a challenge as soon as a quest drops. You can pass the Gorgemouth experiment easily if you have the right team. Read this article till the end to know everything about the Gorgemouth World of Warcraft.
Also Read | How to get Seelie pet in Genshin Impact?
Gorgemouth World of Warcraft
When it comes to this Gorgemouth fight, you must have the right pets. The Zandalari knee biter and Unborn Val’kyr should be your first two choices. You can choose the third pet as per your choice. The third pet should be able to take the last blown if required.
Also Read | Micro Defense Force World of Warcraft
How to complete Gorgemouth, The failed Experiment?
- Start your match by shadowing the curse of doom on Gorgemouth.
- This will help you in damaging Gorgemouth for the initial fights.
- After this, switch to haunt, which will actually replace Unborn Val’kyr from the team.
- This is necessary to continue having the edge over Gorgemouth as haunt can continue providing damage to Gorgemouth.
- Next comes the Zandakalri Kneebiter
- Make him don black claw along with choosing the haunting party. This should be done for each of the remaining rounds.
- This tactic will totally damage Gorgemouth.
#Warcraft #Shadowlands is live this week. 🥳 130+ new battle pets to collect, new #PetBattle challenges and achievements to earn. May RNG be in your favor, may all your hits be crits, and happy collecting and battling! https://t.co/AyfLCDkD2U
— WarcraftPets (@WarcraftPets) November 23, 2020
- As soon as you reach 50% one round damage, your attack increases, and simultaneously, the Curse of doom also activates.
- Use haunt to give the extra damage.
- By chance, if Zandalari falls, send your third pet to provide damage to Gorgemouth.
So, there you have it, guys. This is all the information that you need to know about Gorgemouth World of Warcraft. To get all the latest updates on World of Warcraft, stay tuned with Game Stanza and follow us on Google News.
Read More | Spider on the Wall World of Warcraft