You might have successfully acquired the Destiny 2’s exotic weapon, Hawkmoon struggling through every stage of the very demanding quest. Well, in case you haven’t, check our article with an easy step-by-step procedure to attain the Hawkmoon. Just as the devs of Destiny 2 never cease to disappoint its fans, they have got an extended storyline of the outlandish weapon Hawkmoon in the form of a new Quest. Get ready to acquire newer versions of Hawkmoon as well as the Exotic Catalyst via this Harbinger quest mission which includes additional sub-quests. Without making a further ado, let’s get into the How to start Harbinger Quest in Destiny 2 ?
First things first, if you don’t own a Hawkmoon, you’ll have to complete an actual mission to get your hands on the weapon. If you already have it, you’re good to go. Follow the next steps as guided.
How to start Harbinger Quest in Destiny 2 ?
- Firstly you’ll have to head to the Tangled Shore to get the Quest from the Crow. The Crow will provide you Bird of Prey quest from his big list of quests. this quest will lead you to the EDZ tasking you to find the fireplace in Trostland.
- Make your way past the church and you’ll spot a bird perched on a beam. Head inside and reach to the floor just below the bird. Just when you walk towards right direction, there will be the required fireplace.
- Shoot the fireplace using Hawkmoon and it’ll open a tunnel. Make your way through it and you’ll stumble upon the option to play new mission Harbinger. Interact with the box with the light which will officially begin your Harbinger quest.
[A quick pro tip- Though this mission can be completed solo but we recommend take on your team, probably a team with three minimum players for backup.]
Hunt Three Emissaries
- In this step you are required to find and kill three Emissaries of Sabathoon. Whenever you’re in the area where you kill the Hobgoblin, straight to the right of that hobgoblin you’ll see a branch sticking out. Simply jump onto the bottom of the dam.
- Once you’re here, climb the way up to the top and jump into the hatch and you’ll spot a tunnel like opening at the side. Follow the path inside and it’ll lead you to a wide open room with large turbines.
- You’ll have to defeat dangerous enemies in this room. To name a few of them, they are Taken Vandal snipers, shielded Acolytes, Taken Goblins, and the Emissaries too which are – a Taken Knight, Taken Wizard, and Taken Centurian.
- So go ahead, kill the add-ons and damage the emissary until it teleports away. Make sure you keep tracking back to the central room to sabotage emissary until they teleport far off from you.
- After you conclude chase and killing of the three emissaries, go ahead and drop back down to the central room. Break the blight that’s in the door next to the hawk and enemy to progress.
- This will lead you to the first “Boss” room which is pretty simple. Champions will be spawning in here so make sure you have an unstopped mod.
- After you complete your task in this room, grab the chest, collect your feathers and jump up to the door at the top of the room.
- Go through the portal and this will lead you to the Hawkmoon jumping puzzle. Keep climbing the cliffs and head towards the left path until you see some approaching enemies confirming that you’ve entered Boss Arena.
- Boss Arena consists of damaging the boss until it spawns add-ons and killing those extra add-on enemies as well. Then finally blowing shots on the boss until it’s completely dead.
- At the end of the fight you’ll be given the Harbinger Quests rewards i.e. more feathers and two randomly Rolled Hawkmoons along with the Exotic Catalyst. Congratulations, you’ve successfully completed the extended Hawkmoon quest.
This was pretty much all we had to share about this quest.
Follow Gamestanza for more updates and guides.
Read more: Destiny 2 means to an end quest.
Read more: Harbinger feathers destiny 2.