This article enlists all the proficient ways for the How to Loot fast in Rust and easy in large amounts.
Ever since the Blueprint system was introduced into the Rust game in 2017, Scrap has become the essential part of the daily rust life. Mainly used for researching and crafting workbenches but it has also become the foremost form of currency in the game. We’re here to provide you a guide with all the methods that can be used to assemble scrap. Let’s get started-
How to Loot fast in Rust ?
- The most common way of getting scrap is hitting the nearest road and Looting Junkpiles. This will yield you around 15 scrap worth of items on average for every junk pile you loot.
- While on the road you’re close to monuments, make sure to keep an eye out for Electrical Substations. The small ones tend to have an average of 10 scrap and the larger ones have around 30 scrap worth of items.
- The Monuments incline to have more number of crates and loot items than any other. The abandoned Supermarket will help you yield 140 scraps and Oxums Gas Station will get you around 190 scrap.
- The monuments to loot highest number of scraps are Dome(310 scrap), Sewer branch (410 scrap), Train Yard (575 scrap), Airfield (620 scrap) etc.
- The monuments at sea can also assist you in piling large amounts of scrap. The Oil Rig will get you 710 scrap and the Large Oil Rig will get you around 1100 scrap. The Cargo Ship is the place where you can find highest number of scrap, i.e. around 2000 scrap per run.
- Another way of getting scrap in Rust is getting into the boat and looting floating junkpiles on the ocean. When farming these junk piles, you can expect around 11 scrap per junkpile on an average.
- While you’re out at sea, you can also go diving. If you lack diving gear, you can easily find it inside the toolboxes while farming the junk piles on the road. The floating water bottles in the ocean are a form of an indicator for the diving site on the sea floor.
- Once you find one of these bottles all you need to do is swim straight down. Under the water you’ll find sunken ships along with sunken crates and chests lying around. To loot them all you need to do is swim up to them and hold it to untie them. The untied crates will go up to the surface where you can loot them.
- If you wish to get more scrap while farming on the road, you can also try Brewing Teas. Basic scrap tea can be brewed from two white berries and two yellow berries. It’ll increase your scrap yield from barrels by 50%.
- After you’ve made massive loot, now you better recycle it. The best places to recycle scrap are Outcoast and the Bandit Camp as they’re the safe zones where no one can loot your possessions.
Hope this article was helpful to you for more updates, browse Gamestanza.
Read more: Rust january update brings new servers, drops and goodies!
Read more: Rust minecraft server – rust fans made a server on minecraft!