Kyogre the new pokemon is now available in Pokemon Go. Today I will guide you on how to get the Kyogre in Pokemon Go and its best moves and weaknesses, so read till the end.
Who is Kyogre in Pokemon Go ?
- Kyogre, the mascot of Pokemon Sapphire, is a Pokémon of the Mythical Water form and Groudon’s competitor. Kyogre is capable of increasing sea levels, just like Groudon would stretch the world.
- It currently sits deep under the seas but was celebrated for putting an end to drought and starvation in the distant past.
- Although Kyogre is often calm, once tackling Groudon, it will move into a rage and interact in black combat which will solely be stopped by Rayquaza, another Legendary Pokemon.
- Kyogre is also capable of Primal Reversion, a Super Evolution-like state, even though this form was not added in Pokemon Go… And yet.
Kyogre best Moves and Weakness:
- As Kyogre is the water-type Pokemon, Electric and Grass-type attacks are involved in its vulnerability, so it is safe to use a Grass-type Pokemon when countering it.
- And it’s best moves is against the Water, Steel, Fire, and Ice.
- So when using water–type attacks, be alert. During the raid, it will probably not do too much harm.
What are the best counters to Kyogre :
Although Grass sorts area unit usually weak to Kyogre’s Blizzard, the boosted stats Venusaur gets from Mega Evolution build Mega Venusaur one of all the highest contenders during this Raid. if you are not able to coordinate with your trainers then it is certain that the Kyogre doesn’t know blizzard, then the Venusaur will be the best option. The movements you’ll want your Super Venusaur to remember are Vine Whip and Freny Plant.
For Kyogre, Raikou provides a perfect counter. Raikou, one of the three legendary beasts of the Johto region, makes an ideal Kyogre counter. In tournaments, attacks, Science Breakthrough Prizes, and even a Shadow Pokémon caught by Giovanni, it’s been obtainable many times. However, most players have a minimum of one or two powered up already.
Although Tangrowth desires a hundred Candy and a Sinnoh Stone to evolve, most players have a minimum of one or 2 Tangrowth battery-powered up since Tangela could be information I Pokémon Sinnoh Stones became additionally obtainable. It takes half the harm from attacks of the Water and electrical kind as a pure Grass kind, however, double from the Ice kind.
Read More: Rainbow Six Siege Ranking System