A Bloodborne Fan imagines the bloodborne into a new Hunter Dream cutscene. Lilith Walther gamer is made a remake PS1 version of Bloodborne. Let’s see what new in the remake version.
BloodBorne Original version
- Bloodborne is a tough action combat game with puzzling and dangerous exploration. it is played between 3 players.
- You advance through the world at the heart of it, chopping down enemies before you meet the boss of a specific section, which you must beat to progress through the level.
- Environments are associated with unlockable shortcuts, and players have some freedom to choose which region they first answer.
Remake version of Bloodborne by Lilith Walther
For todays Bloodborne PSX Dev thread we're starting with further polish on the visceral attacks. Made the animation a little more punchy and also made visceral attacks survivable (before they were a guaranteed death. Now they do a set amount of damage) 🧵 pic.twitter.com/B9wbBDW09e
— 🪄💫 Lilith Walther🏳️⚧️ (ps1 goth girl) BLM ACAB (@b0tster) January 15, 2021
- Lilith Walther is developing the Bloodborne PSX version will be the remake version of the original game and is available for the PS1.
- Bloodborne PSX is still under development by Lilith, and if you want any update regarding the game, you can check on the heartstrings studio’s indie JRPG Witch or check on her project Arcus.
- It’s been a while since I heard anything about the reboot news of Bloodborne. It can also hurt Bloodborne’s itch following the PS1 “demake“.