Star Wars Battlefront 2 is getting a server crashing problem that causes the error code 721 on PC, Xbox One, and PS4. Because of that, a lot of players are getting affected while playing the game. Today in this article, we are going to talk about the Star Wars Battlefront 2 Server Crashed. Please read this article till the end to know everything about it.
Read More: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Title Update 1.1.1
What is the Error Code 721?
- Error code 721 is a server-side problem that creating problems among the player for connecting to the server.
- In basic terms, players lose their relation to the immediate server and, upon disconnection, lose their advancement.
- The possible reasons could be:
- Your Corrupted cache data console.
- DDoS attack on EA’s game servers
- Corrupted game installation.
- Your DNS server is maybe unstable.
- IP configuration problems.
Read More: Overwatch Loot Box Mood Light
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Server Crashed – How to Fix Error Code 721?
- Go to your network option and change the IP address or IP configuration settings.
- Change your default DNS to a new DNS Server.
- Try disabling UPnP.
- Check with your Internet Service Provider.
- Try to reinstall the game and then restart the game.
I hope this will help you to solve your server crash error Code 721. If the problem is not resolved and still appearing on your PC, try to switch to another ISP or network connection. It’s sometimes the Network Connection provider that creates all these problems.
So, there you have it, guys. This is all the information that you need to know about Star Wars Battlefront 2 Server Crashed. To get more latest updates on Star Wars Battlefront 2, follow us on Game Stanza and Google News.
Read More | Forza Horizon 4 Mortimer Gardens
Read More | Signal the Coral buddies Fortnite challenge