ACD/0 Feedback Fence Destiny 2 is basically Gauntlets in the famous game Destiny 2. The Class of the feedback fence is a titan, and the rarity is extremely exotic. It is generally used in the game as dismantled substances to create Legendary Shards, Gunsmith Materials, and Glimmer.
Also Read | Where is XUR this Week?
ACD/0 Feedback Fence Destiny 2
Do you know the full form of ACD? Every destiny 2 fan knows ACD is Active Contact Defense. They are used to target or kill melee people right away. It uses wrist hull materials to store retaliatory charges.
Also Read | Destiny 2 Live Event
How to get it in destiny 2?
- As soon as you have reached the single-player story
- Try to get to the level cap in the game.
- Try to increase your power level.
- This will enable you to get some great legendary and exotic gears.
- ACD/0 Feedback fence is among the pieces of titan Guardians you are offered with
- The other way to have hands-on your favorite hear us engrams drops that you get from the enemies.
- You can also grab them from public events. Among them, target the heroic ones the most. The other way is to try to accomplish all the weekly milestones that the game offers. Some weekly milestones can be names Flashpoints: nightfall strikes, Shaxx’s Call to Arms, and Clash XP Rewards.
- Try to collect all the tokens that are provided by the vendors.
ACD/0 Feedback Fence is returning to Year 2! pic.twitter.com/YQ9wGRxCHd
— DeltaIntel (@DeltaINTEL) March 30, 2016
Following any of the above processes may lead you to win the drop as a reward as it is one of the most exotic gears of destiny 2, grabbing it purely based on your luck. The gear has a couple of special powers, which are very beneficial if you own it. First is it work as the Furry Conductors. It keeps building energy in it. As soon as it is struck with a melee, it explodes heavily. Second is it helps in increasing the mobility power, which allows the gamer to move faster.
Read More | Destiny 2 New Year Event 2021