Surprisingly our favorite game Fortnite has come with a couple of updates in less than 24 hours. The updates are all about fixes in the very popular Battle Royale game. The update is for platforms like Play Station 4, Xbox One, and PC. Here is all you need to know about Fortnite Update 3.0.0 Patch Notes.
Fortnite update 3.0.0 patch notes
- The update cannot be seen as a drastic change to the game in terms of Gameplay. No new item or weapon has been added to the game. The update is 500 MB for Play station users.
- The interesting aspect is that the update doesn’t need any server time. This allows you to just download the update, install it and directly start playing the game. The update was a major need for the Play station to address stability issues.
- Epic Games on Twitter said that the user will be asked to download the patch as soon as your match ends or before launching the game, without any need of any server downtime. And further stated that they have developed the patch to fix stability issues on PS4, XBOX One, and PC.
- With the Fortnite patch note update, gamers are given the opportunity to grab the Battle Pass. In other terms, this means you will also have the chance to unlock new items.
- The update came up with an all-new musical score. This musical score is created by film composer Macro Beltrami and Pinar Toprak. Beltrami is a very popular name who has directed The hurt locker and Logan. Whereas Toprak has also worked in various films and series like Krypton TV and Justice League.
- Apart from these updates, the biggest update to the game is it has up come with a 60 fps support for Pc, Ps4, and Xbox One. Other updates to the game are significant updates to the building and power to built structures anywhere gamer wants to. A piece of new music has been added known as they save the world with a wholly different soundtrack.
For more information about Fortnite, Stay tuned with Gamestanza.
Read more: Apex legends fight night patch notes.
Read more: Top 5 PS4 games to released in 2021!