Pokemon GO Spotlight Hour is here. All you should know about the weekly event. Today I will guide you about what is spotlight hour in pokemon go and how to prepare for spotlight hour.
Pokemon Go Spotlight Hour
- The Pokemon Go spotlight hour is a weekly experience highlighting one pokemon surprise and one unique bonus result.
- The bonus emerges during the mystery bonus hour, and this mini-event was paired with a spotlight hour at the beginning of April 2020.
- For one hour, the chosen Pokemon will appear more frequently in the wild, allowing you to catch as many as you can. It could help you fill in or find a strong raiding Pokemon in a missing entry.
- The bonus will assist you with your important pokemon journey. That can be anything like double transfer candy, which will allow you to evolve into a faster pokemon or maybe double catch stardust.
How to prepare for Spotlight Hour in Pokemon Go?
- If you’re going to take part in the Spotlight Hour, so you can prep for the situation in a few ways.
- The first thing you should make sure that you have enough berries and poke balls. You will only have one hour to catch as much as pokemon as possible.
- The second thing you should make sure of is that you only have a place left in your pokemon storage box. You don’t need to spend many spotlight hours transferring unnecessary pokemon rather than items unless this incentive is double transfer sweets.
- At last, Check for the lures. By using the lure, you can increase your pokemon count for a half-hour in the wild. It will help you to encounter more mystery pokemon during spotlight hour.
- Finally, you will get to use the lucky egg or star piece during the spotlight hour.
Read More | Forza Horizon 4 Gets the New 2020 Corvette C8