With the new year, the new season of League Of Legends also began. Season 11 will start on the 8th of January, 2021. Let’s have a look at the League Of Legends Patch Updates 11.2 . The developers are modifying champions such as Gnar, Yasuo, and Yone, as well as things like Manamune, Trinity Army, Archangel’s Staff to prepare for the new season.
League Of Legends Patch Updates 11.2
11.2 Patch update – Champions
Fiddlesticks: W cooldown: 9-7 > 10-8
Gnar: Providing Gnar more goal access and sticking control in his Super form so he can have more effect beyond just jumping in and casting his ultimate.
Q-Toss of Boulder
Damage to the base: 5/45/85/125/165 to 25/70/115/160/2055/2055
Slow: for two seconds, 15/20/25/30/35 percent to 30/35/40/45/50 percent for two seconds.
Crunch E: Ranging from 600 to 675
- E – HOP: The Range is 600 to 6
- E Attack: Duration is between 4 to 6 seconds
E Shield: Ranging between 80-200>80-240
Pantheon: Reduced Base Health Regeneration. AD scaling powered by W reduced
- Q – STRIKE: Cooldown ranging between 18 to 14 and 18 to 16
- QIYANA: Regen of base health and attack damage increased.
- Health growth increased from 8.5 to 9. And, attack damage increased from 64 to 66.
The gain of Q Mana: 40 > 40-32
E cooldown: 12-8 > 10-8E
- Cost of mana: 40 > 30
- Bonus for passive criteria: 100 percent > 150 percent
- Passive translation of criteria: 1% crit = 0.5 AD > 1% crit = 0.4 AD = 1% crit = 0.5 AD > 1% crit = 0.4 AD
- AD per level: 3.2 > 2.2 > AD per level
- Bonus for passive crit: 100 percent > 150 percent
- Passive translation of crit: 1% crit = 0.5 AD > 1% crit = 0.4 AD = 1% crit = 0.5 AD > 1% crit = 0.4 AD
- AD per level: 3 from 2
Champion base stat cleanup:
- AD foundation, armor, MR, mana: rounded to one of the nearest
- Base health and recovery of mana: Rounded up to the nearest 0.1 or 0.25
- Growth of AD/MR/armor: Rounded to the closest 0.01. Except for the AD development of Vel’Koz, which is 3.142
- Development of Mana Regen: Rounded to the nearest 0.1.
11.2 Patch update – Change In Items
- Archangel’s Staff
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity
- Runaan’s Hurricane
- Shurelya’s Battlesong
- Duskblade of Draktharr
- Prowler’s Claw
- Hextech Rocketbelt
- Night Harvester
- Trinity Force
- Grievous Wounds
- BUGFIXES: (Taken From Official League Of Legends Website)
- Fixed ember timer leaks in Profiles and Login
- Improved reliability in Champ Select, end game screen, Honor, and Friends list
- Emote panel memory leak fixed
- Fixed visual bug with chroma purchases in Champ Select
- An issue that caused the rune page editor to lock up has been fixed.
- Fixed a memory leak for mission celebrations
- Aphelion no longer gains bonus mana when he swaps his weapons
- Kayle’s E – Starfire Spellblade no longer triggers Mana Charge from Tear of the Goddess twice
- Passive cooldowns for Banshee’s Veil, Eclipse, Luden’s Tempest, and Edge of Night no longer ignore item haste granted from Ingenious Hunter
- Goredrinker’s and Stridebreaker’s passive’s cooldowns no longer ignore ability haste
- Gnar’s basic attacks properly apply W – Hyper stacks when his Rage bar is full
- Zoe’s E – Sleepy Trouble Bubble now properly activates Imperial Mandate’s Coordinated Fire
- Morgana’s W – Tormented Shadow now properly deals additional damage to small jungle monsters
- Talon’s Q – Noxian Diplomacy now properly grants a mana charge to Talon when he’s equipped with Tear of the Goddess
- Shock damage from Ezreal’s Muramana empowered Q – Mystic shot now properly only hits enemies once
- When Taric equips Moonstone Renewer, it now properly heals ally champions only once per attack or ability cast in combat
- Brand’s E – Conflagration now properly cancels when the enemies die while Brand is casting the ability onto them
- Ornn’s R – Call of the Forge God no longer goes on full cooldown if Ornn dies before the elemental ram appears.
So, we have shared all the major changes that the new update brings. To know more about the other changes, you can head to the Official League Of Legends site or stay tuned with Gamestanza. or find us at the news section here.
Read more: League of legends wild rift patch updates.