League of Legends Wild Rift Latest Patch Notes 2.0 is releasing in the upcoming season. Today I will guide you through the game and many of its features, skins, new champions and much more, So stay tuned.
League of Legends Wild Rift Latest Patch Notes 2.0
- Wild Rift is heading into its first classified season, which will officially begin on 8 January 2021.
- League of Legends: In Wild Rift, a new patch version 2.0 is pushed to add new features and a large package of new additions is added to the game with this new update.
- Lastly, Teemo and four other champions will be added to the match.
- We’ve also introduced some useful features, such as the Party Finder, a new latency indicator, and a range of other enhancements to the gameplay.
- Finally, get ready to kick off Wild Rift’s first official graded season and climb to Gold for a brand new reward: Glorious Tryndamere.
New Champions of Wild Rift
- Kennen, The Heart of The Tempest: One Yordle stands as the highest member of the Kinkou Order in the room between a lightning flash and a thunder boom. Kennen uses his centuries of wisdom to preserve the planet he’s come to love, committed to maintaining the sacred equilibrium that surges through Ionia.
- Lulu, the Fae Sorceress: Truth is what you make of it, or what Lulu makes of it, at least! The Fae Sorceress is shaping the world to her whim as she and her fairy companion, Pix, pass through Runeterra. Lulu enchants and fantasizes all around her through her magic, often with devastating, if well-meaning, implications.
- Corki, The Daring Bombardier: Do not be fooled by looks, for Corki is much more than just a pretty mustache. The Adventurous Bombardier, enamored with all things aviation, also goes beyond Bandle City in search of aerospace creativity found only in the imaginative town of Piltover. As the head of the Shouting Yipsnakes, he keeps a watchful eye on the skies for enemy vehicles.
Wild Rift’s New Features of Patch Notes 2.0
Jinx can’t hardly wait to jump into Wild Rift. Watch the cinematic trailer now!
🎵 You Really Got Me (ft. 2WEI, Hanna Leess, Kataem, Marvin Brooks)
— League of Legends: Wild Rift (@wildrift) October 28, 2020
- Party Finder: This function can be used by players who want to search for a team to play their matches. A solo queue is still an option, but the chances of adding unknown allies and creating a team are far greater with this new feature.
- Social Sharing: Feats and successes can now be posted directly via this feature on social media.
- Tutorial Optimization: There is a major improvement in the game tutorial.
- Latency Indicator: A network indicator that denotes the type of network and a ping indicator that displays the actual ping during matches have replaced the latency indicator on the main page.
- Map Description: A new feature for newbies who would like to look at the map and its different facets more comprehensively.
Skins in Wild Rift:
- Star Guardian Lulu
- Dragon Trainer Lulu
- Star Guardian Lux
- Cottontail Teemo
- Guerilla Tristana
- Arclight Varus
- Little Devil Teemo
- Little Demon Tristana
- Wicked Lulu
- Super Kennen
- Star Guardian Ezreal
- Sad Robot Amumu
- Urfrider Corki
- Arcade Corki
- Star Guardian Janna
- Star Guardian Jinx
- Arctic Ops Kennen