The article talks about Forza Horizon 4 TOFT Winter season PR stunts. If you’ve been having trouble finishing 3 stars on the mini circuit. Then you wanna read all the way down.
The new update 30 has launched and with it, a little goodie winter season too came to Horizon fan. The Winter Season will be held from 31st December to 7th January. You might wanna gear up your consoles and get cracking to earn some huge rewards and bragging rights. Players can expect to stay busy with new game content and quests to complete.
The seasonal events come with a wide range of rewards. Here is the full list.
|Happy New Year
|LEGENDARY 1951 Porsche #46 356 SL Gmünd Coupe (Hard-to-Find Car)
|Ride To Anywhere
|Seasonal Playground Games
|FORZA 2013 BMW M6 Coupe Forza Edition (Wheelspin Car)
|Seasonal PR Stunt (Danger Sign)
|Seasonal PR Stunt (Speed Trap)
|Seasonal PR Stunt (Speed Zone)
|Let It Snow
|LEGENDARY 2020 Koenigsegg Jesko (New Hard-to-Find Car)
|Breaking New Ground
|LEGENDARY 2019 Hennessey VelociRaptor 6×6 (Hard-to-Find Car)
|Hogmonay Street Party
|EPIC 2018 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS (Hard-to-Find Car)
|Horizon Festival Circuit
|Monthly Rivals Event
|Post a clean lap to complete
|Qualify to complete
Forza Horizon 4 TOFT Winter
TOFT quest is one of the most fun to do and quick quest. It will hardly take 20 seconds once you get it right, and you get one free wheelspin where you can win anything from a legendary car to a classic.
To get a 3 star, players are required to pass through the designated patch of the road with speed higher than 130mph. While it sounds easy, it is not. During summers getting that top speed might be an easy job, but it gets a billion times harder when there is snow everywhere.
There are a few tips to take into consideration.
- To start off, first clear all the shrubs and breakable fences to widen the road for you. Trust us, it makes a huge difference.
- You want to avoid drift, make sure you are hugging the right of the road as it turns left, and left of the road as it turns right to have the maximum allowance for turning.
- The transition needs to begin early on, even before a curve emerges on the edge.
Best cars with which you can do TOFT Winter PR stunt
Here are our top choices for the cars that will get the job done,
- 2014 BAC MONO – SC -162 182 252 1986
- Hoonigan Ford RS200 – SC -968 550 797 2010
- Mosler MT900S – SC – 527 839 567 2012
- Ferrari 599XX Evolution – SC -134 412 555 2018
- Apollo Intensa Emozione (I.E) – SC -703 823 021
While all of these cars are capable of hitting that speed needle on your dashboard. Hoonigan and Mosler are our safest bet. The top speed is a little shy of 135 mph and the tires have a strong grip for winter driving.
Read more: Forza horizon 4 update today.
Read more: Red Dead Redemption 2 Limpany.