Are you looking for a way to get more money in NFS Heat. Well, there’s always an option to sell cars and earn back money. Here, we tell you How to sell cars in Need For Speed Heat.
Need For Speed Heat car racing game has always been offering great car models to its users. To be honest, what fun racing if you don’t own a sturdy, high-speed car. Be it reality or a video game, owning such influential models always cost a fortune. Just as you think it’s unfeasible, we’ve always got an alternative. Saving up money is one thing, but that can never be enough.
Buying new things ask for clearing old ones. Well, we suggest sell those previously owned cars, clear out the space and credit your accounts with some extra dollars. If not anything, the old cars can aid in financing for buying a new better one.
How to sell cars in Need For Speed Heat
This isn’t much of a tedious task to do. Note that you can’t sell your first starter car. Except that, sell whichever car you don’t think you’ll need in future. Though, here are the instructions on how can you sell the previously owned cars-
- Head to the “Garage”. (it doesn’t matter you play online or in solo mode)
- From the list of options on the top left corner, Select “Showcase”. It’ll take you to the crew garage.
- Hit the square button with the name “Toggle My Garage” and it’ll take you to the personal garage area.
- This will display you the cars that you own. Simply Navigate to the car you wish to sell.
- Choose the car and hit “Select” option.
- From the car options, Click on the “Sell Car”.
- Confirm your selection clicking Yes and there you go.
Watch the numbers in your balance going up. Yeah we agree, it was as easy as a walk in the park. Go hurry, sell them and buy your incredible new race car.
Meanwhile, stay in the loop, Gamestanza.
Read more: How to sell cars in Forza Horizon 4?