According to Steam a video gaming digital distribution company has announced its best games of 2020. I will go you through the various games that were famous during 2020 for their Best gameplay. After the voting, the winner of the 2020 game was declared. So, read the article and know about the winner.
How the winner of the 2020 Game is declared?
- As every year, Valve needs a voice and a vote for its community, enabling them to select which of the best games in 2020.
- Valve revealed the winners of the 2020 edition of this awards ceremony via a mini-website dedicated to the Steam Awards.
- There, they were awarded launches from different years that left their mark on the Steam group in 2020 for some reason or another.
Best Games of 2020 Steam Winners:
- Game of the Year – Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Virtual Reality Game of the Year – Half-Life.
- Alyx With Love and Dedication – Counter-Strike.
- Global Offensive Best with Friends – Fall Guys.
- Ultimate Knockout Most Innovative Gameplay – Death Stranding.
- Excellent Game Rich in Stories – Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Best Worst Game Ever – Apex Legends.
- Outstanding Visual Style – Ori and the Will of the Wisps.
- Best Soundtrack – DOOM Eternal.
- Sit Back and Relax – The Sims 4.
We asked, and the Steam community answered! These are the games & studios you loved the most in 2020. 🏆✨
— Steam (@Steam) January 3, 2021
I hope you enjoyed the article do give a comment if you liked it. Thank you.