With its recent launch, the Mercedes AMG GLC 43 Coupe is the first locally assembled Mercedes car. Keep reading ahead to know about the key specs, features, price of the model.
Mercedes Benz, a name known for luxurious vehicles and commercial automobiles. This is a name that never disappoints its customers with its product and services. Besides being a German automotive label, it has its manufacturing units worldwide, including India.
Mercedes-Benz India recently launched Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe in India. Remarkably, this is the first AMG car to be locally assembled in Mercedes-Benz production in India. Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 4MATIC Coupe is the GLC Coupe’s high-performance model powered by a V6 engine. This AMG model reaches from zero to 100km/h real quick, in just 4.9 seconds, to be exact. A 3.0-liter bi-turbo V6 engine powers the GLC 43 Coupe is rated at 287 kW (390 HP) and 520 Nm.
Priced at Rs 76.70 lakh in India, this brand new Mercedes AMG model, GLC 43 4MATIC Coupé, delivers AMG sportiness and Mercedes-Benz comfort its customers.
Also Read | Pokemon Glasses
Mercedes AMG GLC 43 Coupe- Engine and Performance
- The design of this AMG model is similar to the standard GLC SUV model with additional modifications. It includes a freshly designed A-shaped AMG-specific radiator grille with vertical fins for wide air intake. The round, double-end pipe panels of the AMG exhaust system at the rear are easily identifiable.
- The 20-inch light-alloy wheels are exclusively designed for highlighting its appearance. The multibeam LED headlights offer 84 individually controlled high-performance LEDs for perfect vision. The sliding sunroof feature of the car sets up with a click of a button. The rain sensors of the sunroof protect you as well as the vehicle.
- The car is designed to go from easy gear-change comfort mode to sporty and even very sporty mode. The customers can experience the thrill of driving from its different driving modes available—the slippery mode of the car aids in tightening of the suspension when driving in slippery conditions.
Also Read | Rarest Car in Forza Horizon 4
Mercedes AMG GLC 43 Coupe- Design and Appearance
- The model is designed to respond almost instantly to touches and gestures. It is fitted with MBUX, a Mercedes-Benz User Experience, which has the capability to adapt itself to the user needs each day.
- The interior of the GLC 43 is a perfect combination of top-notch comfort and a sporty ambiance. It has a Sporty 3-spoke AMG steering wheel, with Touch Control buttons and silver-colored aluminum shift paddles along with the flattened bottom section for a better grip.
- The 12.3-inch cluster display delivers sharp reflection that is easy to read in all light conditions. It allows you to have the required information with its three display styles “comfort,” “sporty,” and “progressive.”
- Have an amazing listening experience with the surround sound quality of 13 high-performance Burmester sound speaker system. Its sound is easily optimizable for front and rear speakers.
- It takes a key to enter the car and just a click of a button to start the car engine. Well, all this is possible with the Keyless GO Start feature of the car.
Such amazing design and feature-filled Mercedes AMG GLC 43 is available in 6 different color variants at Rs 77 Lakhs (approx). Head to your nearby Mercedes showroom to buy or have a test drive of this dynamic car.
For more tech updates and news, follow Game Stanza.
Read More | Best Upcoming Phones in 2021