Guys, be alert the new hacking scam is going around with us in WhatsApp. What leads to the WhatsApp hack and how to get yourself safe from getting your WhatsApp hacked. For that, you need to stick with me and know about the new “Hacking” scam.
How Whatsapp hacking is done?
- Ahead of New Year’s Eve festivities worldwide, WHATSAPP users have been placed on high alert about a new scam being spread on the chat app.
- By using an especially suspicious-looking post, the scam is designed to trick users into thinking they have been hacked.
- The alarming countdown ends with a text message indicating that 100 percent of your data has been compromised while users watch.
- After that, WhatsApp users are told they have hacked their phones.
- Hackers are just trying to fool you as they know everything about you like like have access to your gallery or your camera.
- It’s just a scam don’t fall into it and report the number.
Read More: Spotify Podcast Bug – Loophole Allows People To Listen to Unreleased Songs
How to get yourself safe from not being a victim:
- Just be calm and don’t panic it’s just a scam don’t be get fooled.
- If the hacker is asking for the money ignore it, you don’t need to give it because it’s a fake scam.
- Report the number and block it.
- And don’t share your WhatsApp pin or any other important information credentials with anyone.
- Make sure to aware everyone around you about this WhatsApp hacking scam.
If you receive any message like this on WhatsApp, you aren’t hacked. It’s fake.
Please don’t panic. And if they ask for money, just ignore, report as spam and block! It’s very important, so please RT! pic.twitter.com/ckYoqgI59j
— WABetaInfo (@WABetaInfo) December 29, 2020
Read More: Where is XUR this week? XUR’s accurate location 1 January 2021
Read More: Mediatek beats Qualcomm – Mediatek Is The World Largest Mobile Phone Chipset Producer