Hello gamers! Are you looking for a guide to Exit from Bridge extraction quest? Well, here we come to your rescue. Keep reading the article that details Bridge Extraction Woods Exit Location with Map in the new Woods Expansion in Escape From Tarkov.
Bridge Extraction Escape from Tarkov
The new patch release 0.12.9 of Escape from tarkov delivers the gamers brand new Woods Expansion area. It allows the gamers to win rewards from successfully passing the quests and challenges. As to find extractions on such a wide spread area might be bit difficult. Don’t worry, we are here providing you a full guide for the Bridge Extraction in Woods patch 12.9.
Bridge Extraction Woods Exit Location with Map
In order to use this extraction you’ll need to bring 3,000 Rubals along.
- Start off this extraction from Lumber Mill and turn in the northern direction towards the Sniper Rock.
- Continue running to the main road until you reach the entrance of new woods expansion zone. Upon reaching the new zone, you’ll spot a split junction, take a right from there and keep moving forward. Take a right from the t-junction as well and continue walking forward.
- If you spot a blue metal on the way, you’re right on track. Keep moving ahead and you’ll pass a huge Electrical Tower. Continue marching until you see a glimpse of the bridge.
- Stagger towards the bridge and you’ll spot a yellow bus and some small housing on the right. Move ahead cautiously for there will be scavs spawning the area.
- You’ll notice a black SUV and approaching the vehicle, you see a warning sign for not going further the vehicle. If you try to go beyond, you might be shot dead by the scavs.
- For the next step, you have to pay 3000 Rubbles. As soon as you pay, a timer will begin. Then you’ll be extracted safely at the end of the timer.
Hope this helped solve your problem. Good luck to you with the Bridge Extraction. Let us know in the comments if you need guide for any other extraction.
Read more: Escape from Tarkov next Wipe date!