2020 in almost gone, but before it does there is a surprise by pokemon go for you. Shiny snover is here for the spotlight!! Read to to find out all the details about the Pokemon Go spotlight hour – Shiny snover and the January updates…
New year , New beginnings, New events!!!
Pokemon go has been around for almost 4 years now, though it has lost it’s initial groundshaking buzz, still it has a large number of faithful players till date.
And if you are one of them, aspiring to be the best trainer of all 2021 is going to have a lot in store for you.
Here is a list of all the new updates for the happy new year!!
- January Research Breakthrough encounters-From Friday, January 1, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. to Monday, February 1, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. PST (IST −4.5), there will be encounter Chansey in Research Breakthroughs.
- Legendary and mythical pokemons in five-star raids and Mega Raids:
- From Friday, January 1, 2021,Ho-Oh will be appearing in raids and If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Ho-Oh!
- From January 5, 2021, Genesect holding a Burn Drive will be appearing in raids .
- From Tuesday, January 12, 2021, Heatran will be appearing in raids and If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Heatran!
- From Tuesday, January 19, 2021, Kyogre and Groudon will be appearing in raids and If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Kyogre or Shiny Groudon!
- A surprise Pokémon will be appearing in raids beginning on Tuesday, January 26, 2021.
- the following Mega-Evolved Pokémon will be appearing in Mega Raids.: Mega Charizard Y, Mega Blastoise, Mega Abomasnow, Mega Venusaur and Mega Houndoom plus one more (not yet named) evolved pokemon will make It’s debut.
- New Year’s–themed event with new customed pokemons .
- Events themed around different regions of the Pokémon world. There will be a week each for Unova, Sinnoh, Hoenn, and Johto.
- There would soon be Pokémon collection challenges too
Pokemon Go spotlight hour
Those who don’t know The Spotlight Hour is a weekly event that highlights one, surprise Pokémon that is for an hour, a certain Pokemon will appear everywhere, thus allowing you to catch as many as you can.
In addition to this there is also a special bonus effect. It takes place every Tuesday for an hour at 6 pm local time.
Following is the list for the weekly spotlight hour for the next year:
- Tuesday, January 5, 2021: Spotlight will be on Lillipup, and the player willl earn twice the Stardust for catching Pokémon.
- Tuesday, January 12, 2021: Spotlight will be on Drifloon, and the player will earn twice the XP for catching Pokémon.
- Tuesday, January 19, 2021: Spotlight will be on Shroomish, and the player will earn twice the Candy for catching Pokémon.
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021: Spotlight will be on Phanpy and the player will earn twice the Candy for transferring Pokémon.
But before you jump to the january updates, there is the last spotlight hour of the year featuring the all new Shiny snover.
So brace yourselves and get yourselves as many as you can before the year ends….