Hey people, curious about How to unlock Lexus LFA in Forza Horizon 4, if you’re wondering if I don’t have Xbox live then don’t worry it is also available to you on different gaming platforms. If you need to know then stay with me to read more.
Lexus LFA Forza Horizon and How to get Lexus LFA?
- Forza Horizon 4 is a racing video game that was developed by Microsoft and was released on Xbox.
- Forza Horizon has various Festival Playlist which includes different circuit maps and packs with amazing rewards.
- And in order to get the Lexus LFA, you need to complete the Old school chic championship where there will be 3 circuit maps that you need to complete.
- Then Lexus will be unlocked, Below are the steps for it.
How to unlock Lexus LFA in Forza Horizon 4
- For the Lexus LFA, you need to complete a few quests in the festival playlist, after that go to the Moorhead Wind Farm Circuit map.
- Once you’re here enter into the championship and select the old school chic.
- Then, to complete the championship, there will be several available cars that you need to drive. This will certainly work to get the car and make sure you go to the setting and click on difficulty and pick highly qualified.
- And then complete the event.
- Then, The Second event will appear to complete which is The Meadows Sprint. Enter the championship and complete the event.
- In order to unlock the Lexus LFA, now you need to complete the last event which will be Bamburgh Coast Circuit where you need to do the same as entering the championship and complete the race.
- Now all three events are completed, so you will now receive the three Stars for completion of the event.
- And finally, the Epic Lexus LFA is unlocked with a reward of 25k credits.
View this post on Instagram
So, This is how you can unlock the Lexus LFA in Forza Horizon 4.