Today we will go through the best Apps for iPhone in 2020. These apps really need to be on your iPhone mobile to make your daily experience convenient and simple. So, Let’s check out the top best apps for iPhone in 2020.
There are many useful apps released in 2020 but today i am going to give you the top 5 Best apps of 2020 for iPhone.
Top 5 Best Apps for iPhone in 2020:
- Readaway is a very useful app that provides 3 options for users. First is Document Scan it will read anything you want from a document, you can scan using the camera in your iPhone.
- The second is URL paste in which you need to copy the URL from any website and just paste on it and it will read for you the pasted article.
- The Third is Paste Text where you need to paste the text from any book or the article you want to read and it will basically speak everything that you pasted.
- In the setting, you will find many features of the app like changing the sound of the speaker, and the history of the pasted text, and many more.
- DuckDuckGo is a browser which is the very safe and secure browser you will find on the iPhone.
- The main feature of this app is it allows you to delete what you searched earlier with just 1 click on the fire icon to delete all the current tab and history.
- It is an anonymous browser which connects through various VPNs and IP address to make your connection secure and you can browse anonymously.
3) Screenshot Hero:
- Screenshots are sometimes very important for you and there will many screenshots on your iPhone and to find them this app will make your work easy.
- The Best feature of this app is you can search screenshots based on the keyword, you just need to type any keyword and search the screenshot in your gallery.
- For example, if there is a screenshot of a setting then type settings then you will find your screenshot.
- It is one of the best apps you really need on your iPhone.
4) Hi Hello:
- It is the best app I found on iPhone. This app is developed to create digital Business Cards online.
- You just need to share your information and click on the add button to add the template of the business card to create.
- There are many features to create a business card including the option of adding a photo of various different templates and editing options.
5) Double Take:
- It is a really very interesting camera app that allows you to shoot with 2 cameras at the same time.
- This app will work only for newer devices like iPhone 10s, 11, 11 Pro, and 12.
- It is very simple to use just click on the camera icon and choose between the two cameras for split-screen or wide-angle take photos.
- You also get the option of recording the video and amazing photos and save them in the current app.
So, These were the top 5 iPhone app in 2020. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Thank you.