Christmas is here!!! Everybody is in a festive mood, and what better way to celebrate, than to share it with your loved ones. Well the pandemic has definitely dampened some of the spirits and we no longer have the option to be together in person but that doesn’t stop us to share the love and care with our kins. The digital world is there to make us feel connected even if we are miles apart. So here is a guide on how you can share Christmas day theme stickers in whatsapp with your loved ones!
Christmas day theme stickers in whatsapp
Whatsapp has been around for quite some time now, with over 5 billion downloads on play store, it’s rare to find someone without the messaging app from facebook on their smartphones. The reason for this are the constant innovations that whatsapp undertakes through its various updates. In one such move 2 years back whatsapp launched stickers for its users via the october update. The new feature allowed the users to send stickers in their chats. These added a whole new dimension to digital messaging via whatsapp.
They say not everything could be said in words. The digital conversations are very often criticised on the grounds that it lacks the ability to showcase the emotions of the individuals, obviously nothing can replace the personal touch of a face to face conversation but the stickers go a long way into bridging the gap. The users can find that they can express their emotions in a much better way via stickers, the hoard of funny stickers will never fail to put a smile on your face.
So this Christmas, as this seemingly never ending pandemic has forced us to deviate from our happy orthodox ways, Let’s use the festive stickers to bring upon joy on our loved ones..
How to send Christmas themed stickers via whatsapp
Here is a step by step guide to download as send Christmas day themed stickers from your device:
- Launch the WhatsApp app on your mobile phone by clicking on the icon from your app drawer
- Search for the contact or group to whom you wish to send Christmas day themed stickers
- Open the chat screen of the contact/group and click on the “type a message” space
- Click on the emoji icon as shown below
- First Click on the ‘Stickers’ tab, and then Click on the ‘+’ button on the top right corner(shown below)
- You’ll find a list of stickers packs as shown below . You can Browse through the list to pick the sticker packs of your choice or you can scroll to the bottom and click on the ‘Get More Stickers’ option.
- You will be redirected to the Google Play Store where several WhatsApp Sticker Apps will be available
- Here, you can search for christmas day themed stickers
- Once you find the sticker app you like, download and install it.
- Finally, go back to WhatsApp, repeat steps 2-5 select your downloaded sticker and that’s it…
So now you know it ,so go on and try it and merry christmas!!!
Read more: How to get christmas hats in Among us ?