Destiny 2 Captive Cord. Hey, guys if you are wondering Where to find the captive cord in Destiny 2 and how to find the lunar background and finish the essence of failure then you are on the right page.
Destiny 2 captive cord will be found in the lunar background on the moon, it is an element that will the part of the side quest. If you go on playing the expansion then you will get the many varieties of essence quests, which will help you to find or hunt the enemies on the moon. In order to complete the Essence of Failure quest, you will need to find the Captive Cord in the lunar background.
How to find the Lunar Battleground in Destiny 2
- First, you need to go to the sorrow’s harbor then hop on the sparrow whichever you have in your collection, and now head towards the south-east to look for the red bridge.
- When the red bridge is found then head towards the lunar background by defeating the enemies.
Where to find the Destiny 2 Captive Cord location
- While heading from the lunar background by leaving the red bridge you will see a path on the right which is heading towards the hill.
- The path will have a red strip grid panel that will head you in the right direction.
- While heading you will find the lunar base.
- While tracking you will come to an open area where you need to hop off from the sparrow and take the right direction path to the building and jump the levels of the building blocks and you will find the Captive Cord on the top of the building to the right around the satellite
- and now pick up the weapon and your Essence of Failure quest mission is complete.
— Game Rant (@GameRant) October 2, 2019