Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has finally arrived, and it is already in the top stories. Most of the fun playing games are with friends, and a lot of the time people keep on asking about how to play games with friends; apart from big online games like GTA 5, CSGO, Valorant, and Rust, there are other games which you can play with friends with not being at distant. With the new COD: Modern Warfare, you can play on a split-screen with your friend. Let’s talk about this feature more.
COD: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is an FPS game with different modes to play in. It was released in 2019, developed by Infinity Ward, and published by Activision. The game takes place in a realistic and modern setting, and you will be amazed by the real-life navy and army tactics applied in the game. This might be the game that would make you feel like a true soldier!
Also Read | Games Similar to Fortnite – all the new battle royale games.
How to play split-screen in COD: Modern Warfare
To play Modern Warfare in split-screen, you need two controllers attached to two different Xbox or Playstations. Split-screen co-op is only available in the “Select Multiplayer” mode, to be very specific – “Spec Ops Split-Screen is not available for the main campaign. .” With that, both of the players need to be signed to their respective Activision accounts.
Let’s assume you have completed all the above-mentioned steps; now, getting into Split-Screen mode is pretty simple.
- Boot up the game.
- Press the corresponding button to connect a second controller.
- ‘A’ or ‘X,’ in case you are using Xbox or Playstation.
- Select “Multiplayer mode.”
- After this, you can select other modes in the option to add more difficulties.
Also Read | CSGO broken fang skins – new case brings new skins, checkout!
Issues regarding the Split Screen
- You can choose the multiplayer mode, but you can’t choose the co-op mode as it will prompt you with a split-screen warning.
- You can choose all the game modes in the UI; Split Screen is not valid with all the game modes.
- As of now, you can play Multiplayer in split-screen but no co-op; this is something pretty unclear to us.
It is an intricate system, but players can enjoy the Split-Screen mode with a little bit of patience.
Read more: How to play Fortnite in Split screen, learn how.
Read more: Call of duty mobile – all the ranks you need to know about.