Fallout 76 season 3 is going to end soon and Bethesda, the developers of Fallout 76 has announced that season 4 called locked and loaded update is going to be released. Let’s see it’s the release date and newly released gun and skins. Fallout 76 Locked Update Season 4: Release date, Latest gun, and skins revealed
Fallout 76 is the online action role-playing game developed by Bethesda. It is a multiplayer open-world game. Season 3 got released on November 14, 2018. Season 4 is going to be released soon and new updates are waiting for players.
Bethesda has informed that this new update called locked and loaded season 4 will be released on April 27, 2021. This update will continue the same content roadmap of season 3 Fallout 76. It is said that they are reintroducing the Armour Ace and Power Patrol into this locked and loaded update.
Let’s see the new features to be added in this season 4 of Fallout 76.
- SPECIAL loadouts (to modify your character)
- New CAMP slots (to build a new home)
- Daily Ops Expansion (provides new locations, enemies, mutations, and rewards)
- Mannequins (display your skins to others using them)
- Aim Assist (useful for players who use the controller to aim at enemies)
- World Activity (notify all activities that happen in the game like nuke event, rewards)
- Crafting Slides
- Male improvement (tweaks and improvements for melee)
- Treasure Hunter Rewards
There is a list of items that are revealed now. Let’s see them and it’s a description in the game.
- Mannequins – Flaunt some of your favorite outfits with a set of male and female Mannequins for your C.A.M.P.
- Power Armor – Align yourself with Commissioner Chaos by stepping into Yukon Five-themed Power Armor paints.
- Weapon Skins – Strike fear into your foes with the Death’s Breath Flamer Skin. You’ll also be able to earn new paints for the Gatling Plasma, Lever Action Rifle, and more.
- C.A.M.P. Objects – Farm your very own Honey with the new Beehive. Then, dazzle your visitors with the Tree Branch Chandelier, new Wallpaper, Floors, and even a Gold Toilet!
- Nuka-Cola Collection – With this new bot in your CAMP, you won’t need to spend any more time scavenging the Wasteland for a refreshing Nuka-Cola.
- Backpack Flairs – Show off your love for the Power Patrol by decorating your backpack with action figures of your favorite characters.
- Tadpole Badges – Fill your Tadpole Scout Sash with even more badges by ranking up, and then turn them in at a Pioneer Scouts Vending Machine to claim Scout-themed rewards.
- Sugar-Free Nukashine – All the benefits of everyone’s favorite party beverage, with none of the syrupy aftertaste (or sudden memory loss)!
- Carry Weight Booster – Take a swig of this buffed-brew to carry an additional 50 pounds for 30 minutes.
Thus these are the details you want to know about the new season of Fallout 76.
Stay with Game Stanza for the latest updates.