The Season of legends has been amazing so far, and it’s only getting better. Pokémon’s new spring event is coming this April, with the debut of Mega Lopunny and a ton of more things to put a smile on Trainers’ faces!
Also Read | The Crown Chemical Co World of Warcraft
Spring Event Of April
From April 4th, Pokémon is celebrating the arrival of spring in the Northern Hemisphere, just like last year, spreading through April. Packed with a ton of fun, It will be an event in which you’ll get to see a lot of givings- New Pokémon will be available to be captured, and new events will be there to take part in throughout the month.
Not just that, but mega raids and legendary raids will come in April, which is amazing for anyone looking for some tough yet fun challenge.
NOTE: The event will run from April 4 to April 8.
Also Read | Star Wars Battlefront 2
The Debut of Mega Lopunny
This spring season will witness the debut of new rabbit alike, beautiful Pokémon Mega Lopunny in the mega raids, and one of the major add-ons to the event, and players can’t wait for it.
The mega evolution of Lopunny triggers its combat skills and turns it into a fighting-type Pokémon. Using its ear as a whip, it can strike very hard with them.
Mega Lopunny is a fighting type Pokémon that evolves from Lopunny, a pokemon that evolves from Buneary. It makes it a beautiful-looking pokemon with brown fur on the body and cream-colored fur on the body. It is also proud of its ears and always makes sure to groom them. Lopunny, In the anime, was first appeared with Paris, who is a trainer, and later it helped defeat team rocket.
Its abilities include:
|Cute Charm or Klutz
Also Read | Resident Evil 4 Remake Release Date
More In Spring Event
Giovanni, who is the leader of Team Rocket, has captured Shadow Zapdos, and this April, trainers will get to rescue it. Not much? It’s not all. There are a ton more things you’ll experience in this spring event :
- The following Pokémon will be appearing more often in the wild: Pikachu wearing a flower crown, Exeggcute, Marill, Plusle, Minun, Buneary, Bunnelby, and more.
- Chansey wearing flower crowns will be appearing in the wild, and Happiny wearing flower crowns, will be hatching from Eggs! If you evolve a Chansey wearing a flower crown into Blissey, that Blissey is wearing a flower crown, too.
- Shadow Exeggcute will appear more often in Team GO Rocket battles!
- The following Pokémon will be hatching more often from 2 km Eggs: Exeggcute, Eevee wearing a flower crown, Pichu wearing a flower crown, Togepi, Azurill, Buneary, Happiny wearing a flower crown, Munchlax, Rufflet, and Bunnelby.
- Event-exclusive spring-themed Gift stickers will be available from PokéStops and Gifts during the event, so be sure to get them while they’re available!
- Complete event-exclusive Field Research tasks to encounter Azumarill, Rufflet, and more!
- Complete the spring-themed Collection Challenge during the event by collecting featured Pokémon to receive a Lucky Egg, Mega Lopunny Energy, and XP. Head on over to the Today View to track your progress!
Read More | World of Warcraft Flight School Up and Away