Hello guys, have you heard about the glitch that allows up to 12 men assemble and take on any of the in-game Raids. Today I will be telling you this gitch and thee 12 men raid and much more. So, read till the end.
12 man Glitch while the Raid
- Many Players have found these glitches in Destiny 2while playing and some glitches are found t be fun for players. In the new glitch, there is some game-breaking discovery in which 12 men are allowed to assemble in a single raid.
- Matchmaking for Destiny 2 is only one of the elements of the game that normally suffers from in-game bugs. Players have testified to their own multi-man Strike experiences after glitches impacting matchmaking culminated in Hits of more than 20 players at once in the past.
- While the experience isn’t readily repeated, players have since testified to their own multi-man Strike experiences. In any case, one especially liked by the crowd is this particular form of bug, and YouTuber Scrub revealed a version of it that is theoretically open to anyone willing to give it a shot.
- Scrub went on to say that pulling off the bug requires extremely precise timing, so anyone who can’t get it to work shouldn’t give up.
- And better, though the YouTuber claims to have only tried this on a PC, other comments under the video confirm that the glitch can be repeated on a console.
Destiny 2 12 man raid
- To initiate the bug, players will need two fire teams, with the first full with 6 players, and the second with the additional fireteam members.
- After the in-game start timer reaches two seconds, the leader of the first fireteam will start the Raid with all of the players in one voice chat, then signal the leader of the second fire team to join.
- In the meantime, the second fireteam leader should be able to follow the first fireteam. When the action is loaded, the in-game text should show that everyone is joining the fireteam, and all of the players should have spawned near each other.
- The coolest part about this glitch is not just the fact that it can be repeated for limitless enjoyment, but the fact that all of the in-game Raid or Dungeon events have been checked to function.
- For younger Guardians, raids like Garden of Redemption and Last Wish can be overwhelming, but a glitch like this might turn a daunting operation into one with more space for error. Additionally, Destiny 2 veterans will form their own hardcore groups for some wild boss-melting combos.
For more such updates, stay tuned with Gamestanza.