OnePlus 8/8 Pro and 8T is getting the New Oxygen OS update. Today I will be telling you about the new update and what is new in this update and much more about the One plus 8. So read till the end.
About OnePlus Oxygen OS Update
- OnePlus 8 and 8Pro will start receiving the OXygen OS 220.127.116.11 update. The update will be rolling out to Indian and many countries in the coming month.
- The OnePLus 8 oxygen 18.104.22.168 firmware version will be different for different countries as India will get 22.214.171.124.IN21 DA, while Australia will have 126.96.36.199.IN21BA and for Europe, it will be 188.8.131.52.IN11BA.
- OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro was released last year. Smartphones began receiving OxygenOS 11 build based on secure Android 11 in October.
- OnePlus users will receive the OXygen OS 11update from the OnePlus Store App.
- Please note that the over-the-air (OTA) upgrade is gradual, which means that it will be carried out in stages and only a few apps will get it first followed by a larger roll-out in a couple of days.
— GIZMOCHINA (@gizmochina) February 4, 2021
What’s new in Oxygen OS Update
- The new Oxygen OS 184.108.40.206 update will include some new changes like keyboard height adjustment and it will give you the option of hiding the shortcut bar.
- Issues such as Wi-Fi link loss in some cases and images not seen in the Gallery have also been resolved in updates for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro users.
- The other fix for the one plus 8 is the pop-up windows issue not showing when you connect your Bluetooth headset and another fix is auto-rotate feature.
- The main features of Android 11 are the latest UI graphic interface, the quick response feature in the tiny Instagram and WhatsApp windows, the always-on ambient view button, the Dark Mode shortcut key, and more.
- The problem that images are not included in the Gallery has now been resolved.
For more such updates, Stay tuned with GameStanza.