Final Fantasy Online game Endwalker Expansion is going to be released in the coming Fall 2021. Today I will be guiding you about the game and what’s new in the Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker Expansion and much more. So, read till the end.
About the Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker Expansion:
- Final Fantasy XIV is a multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Square Enix in 2010 for the Microsft Windows. It is the fourteenth part of the final fantasy game series.
- The new expansion mode of the game will have two new tasks, where one will be melle DPS and the second will be a healer. They will bring the players to the moon.
- The Sage is the new healer. There is no class needed to play this new job that features floating arms called Nouliths, but players must have at least one character up to level 70.
- The second new work will be announced at the Final Fantasy XIV Multimedia Fan Festival 2021, which will take place from 14-15 May 2021.
- The upcoming festival will feature some game items which will include Three minions which are Rosa, Edge, and Rydia and Lunar Whale mount.
Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker Expansion Release Date
- FINAL FANTASY XIV will be coming on 13th April 221 for the PlayStation Platform in Open Beta only.
- The game will include a new Data Center Transport device that is also under development which will allow you to travel to other worlds to play with friends.
- The Confidence system is still having a new ally to recruit, and this time it’s Heavensward’s Estinien Warmblood.
- A new high-difficulty raid-Pandæmonium-will also be introduced alongside the new Alliance Raid series, which looks to uncover the mysteries of Hydaelyn’s universe.
FINAL FANTASY XIV is coming to PlayStation 5, with an open beta planned to launch on Tuesday, April 13, 2021! 🎮
— FINAL FANTASY XIV (@FF_XIV_EN) February 6, 2021