Cyberpunk 2077 has been a game that has been in talks for more than 8 years now. The game which reportedly started it’s production in 2012 is often called the most hyped game in recent times. Did it meet the high expectations that were set? Well, there isn’t an easy answer to that question. Nonetheless, now as there have been some months since the release. Many players all over the world feel confident that they have completed the game 100%. Since the game released, and in fact even before that there have been speculations that the game will have more than one ending for sure. Well, it’s clear now. The game does have quite more than one ending and they all are wildly different. And also there are some secret endings too. Here we have compiled all the endings that the game has. Read on to find out How many endings does Cyberpunk 2077 have ?
How many endings does Cyberpunk 2077 have ?
Cyberpunk 2077 is vast, it took us some time to actually cover every part of it’s sprawling landscape and we still aren’t sure if we have covered it all.
Such a vast game was bound to have a number of endings. Here are some quick things you need to know about the endings:
- First off there are five endings to the main storyline but there are two secret endings too.
- For experiencing all the endings you’ve to save your game manually before you reach the no-return point, this is a point in the game when it’s open world capabilities are stopped.
- The no return point occurs once you enter the member’s restaurant for meeting hanako.
- So once you’ve saved the game before this point, now you can complete one ending and go back, reload the save and choose a different ending.
- The in game time required for experiencing all endings will be at least 40 hours even if you are rushing things.
Cyberpunk 2077 Endings ?
Before we move on there may be spoilers in the content ahead so beware!!
Here’s a list of all the endings:
- First one is a simple one, just accept the conditions of hanako and you will officially be in league with Alaska and the game ends.
- You can simply kill yourself by destroying the pills, this will serve as a second ending.
- To achieve this ending you had to have completed Panam’s or Rogue’s quests already. In this ending you leave the silver hand behind and stay in the night city.
- To achieve this ending too you had to have completed Panam’s or Rogue’s quests already. Again you leave the silver hand, but this time you leave the city too, and go off with nomads.
- For the last main ending too you had to have completed Panam’s or Rogue’s quests already. In this one you give control of your body to johnny and retire to the cyberspace.
To unlock these you’ve to not choose any decision when talking to misty. After sometime , johnny will tell you the plan to storm the Araska alone:
- If you win all the fights you’ll be treated with the good secret ending.
- If you lose any of the fight even once you’ll be stuck with the bad ending, cause there aren’t any checkpoints.
For more such updates, Stay tuned with Gamestanza.
Read more: Cyberpunk 2077 happy together quest!
Read more: Cyberpunk 2077 online mode.