Fortnite is such an interesting game in itself already, and given its constant weekly challenges, it is no wonder why the players like you prefer playing it so much. In recent days, gamers have been wondering how to ride the Steamy Stacks. Well, everyone needs a little help sometimes, and we bring you a guide on how to Ride The Steamy Stacks Fortnite Season 5. Please read this article till the end to know everything about it.
Located in the northwest direction in the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 game, you can find the Steamy Stacks you are looking for. They can not hide from the vision of a gamer because these Steamy Stacks are two giant chimneys. You will earn 20,000 XP if you complete the quest and Ride the Steamy Stacks.
Also Read | Apex Legends Season 8 Release Date
How to Ride the Steamy Stacks in Fortnite Season 5?
- Find a match in Fortnite Season 5, to begin with.
- Proceed into jumping from Battle Bus to land directly on top of the two massive chimneys called the Steamy Stacks.
- Deploy your glider at the right time, and you will be able to sail smoothly in the air and land on the top of the chimney.
- Once landed on one of the Steamy Stacks, enter into the stacks to get ahead in the quest to complete Ride Steamy Stacks Quest.
- When inside, you will begin flying in the upwards direction, and you need to be flying out for some style points.
- Do this mission exactly, and you will earn yourself 20,000Xp in Fortnite Season 5 game.
Here’s a visual representation of how to Ride the Steamy Stacks in Fortnite Season 5;
So go ahead and give Fornite and Steamy Stacks challenge a try. Fortnite is available for play on platforms like Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows, Classic Mac OS.
So, there you have it, guys. This is all the information you need to know about the Ride The Steamy Stacks Fortnite Season 5. To get all the latest updates on Fortnite, stay tuned with Game Stanza and follow us on Google News.
Read More | Fortnite Latest 15.21 Update