Hey guys XBOX Cemu Emulator has got its new 1.21.4 version where its Graphics, Audio, Vulkan issues, and major improvements have been done. Read the article to know more.
What is Cemu Emulator?
- For this ill-fated console, such as Mario Kart 8, Zelda Breath of the Wild, and Super Mario Maker, Cemu is a Wii U emulator for PCs running Windows that allows one to more easily enjoy various notable games.
- This emulator has become popular in the emulation community for those who want to play recent Nintendo exclusives without having the latest hardware on hand, with device requirements far lower than Switch emulators such as Yuzu & Ryujinx, as it can provide good results even on mid-to-high-end computers from over half a decade ago.
- In addition to simply providing good performance and a high degree of usability, Cemu also has its own unique features, such as graphics packs that allow various community-made resolution hacks, improvements in graphics, tweaks, and much more.
- In addition, a variety of input methods are supported, including the Pro Controller of the Wii U, which makes for more realistic gameplay if a more classic controller such as the DualShock 3 or 4 is used.
What New in Cemu 1.21.4 Emulator?
- Although Cemu 1.21.4 is not a big update, with its changelog stating that: it does pack in a bit of punch.
- A survival horror title, How To Live, no longer shows broken graphics in both Vulkan & OpenGL renderers.
- The audio capabilities of the emulator have also been improved with audio timing being modified to increase audio stability while looping for particular ADPCM voices is now properly treated.
- Garbled textures have been fixed in Duck Tales & Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon.
- The memory searcher tool has been improved as it now supports multi-threading and searching of all memory areas.
- Download Link for Cemu 1.21.4: Click Here