Microsoft Launcher received an update last week. The update brings a lot of changes. Lots of Bug has been fixed after this update, the Launcher was updated to version 6.2.201202.93341. A variety of bug fixes and changes to performance have been brought through this update. Like, support for multi-touch icon repositioning, support for Office application’s keyword searches, surface duo time screen.
The new launcher supports an overview on a single screen and enhances how the feed-page is loaded into the landscape and is concurred to another application, in particular for the Surface Duo.
Changelog (Taken from official Microsoft Website)
- Improvements on opening feed page in landscape and concurrent with another app on Surface Duo.
- Support overview on a single screen of Surface Duo.
- Support screen time on Surface Duo.
- Improvement of app group creation flow via the context menu.
- Multi-touch of app icon repositioning supported on the home screen.
- Support keyword search in Office apps.
- Improvements on spacing and icon consistency in the app drawer.
- Fixed known bugs on the app drawer, app icon size, folder swipe up gesture.
This update has come right before the launch of Surface Duo in other countries. In short, this update was much needed, as the previous bugs were way too annoying. Microsoft has ticked all the right boxes with this update.
Read more: How to get Icon swaps in FIFA 21?